Left hand = Wendys / Right hand = McDonalds

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
vNVmDui.jpg

What are your predictions for Nelson vs Cro Cop 2?

Nelson.

If Cro Cop comes in roided up he'll probably gas before Roy does.

Hard to tell. Nelson hasn't looked that great lately either but it's in a cage so maybe Roy pulls off a UD.

Unless Cro Cop's injured, it shouldn't be unreasonable for him to mimic a Stipe Miocic and Josh Barnett "circle and jab, get a unanimous decision" strategy against Roy. If Barnett could pull it off, Cro Cop definitely can.

I think Nelson wins via grappling while doing zero damage. He will hug Mirko against the fence all night long. That is the kind of shit fighter he has became.

I hope Mirko knocks his head off or kicks him into a career ending injury so Nelson stops boring people.

Mirko then should fight Kongo. Revenge tour motherfuckers.

I hope that Cro Cop wins. Seeing him getting KOed by Nelson and Schaub was heartbreaking.

Lifeform and JayJayFrench have the two most bizarre, yet strangely compelling, AV's on Sherdog. Sadly, JayJay appears to have gotten the ban hammer....
:*(

As much as I'd like CC to win, Roy is a bad match up for him. Super durable and punches hard....Roy is slow and out of shape, but he can still crack.

I think Nelson wins via grappling while doing zero damage. He will hug Mirko against the fence all night long. That is the kind of shit fighter he has became.

I hope Mirko knocks his head off or kicks him into a career ending injury so Nelson stops boring people.

Mirko then should fight Kongo. Revenge tour motherfuckers.

That's not true. He tries to hit you the same way just for only 30-60 seconds now, THEN turns to that shit game plan.

You haven't done your research. Roy Nelson prefers Burger King just like McGOAT.

Soon, the King is going to have knockouts of Fedor, Big Nog, Cro Cop, and Aldo.

GOAT burger franchise.

The_Burger_King_%282000s%29.jpg

Back