Lee vs Barboza fight night looks pretty good!!

TardStrong

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Fight night 128 looks like a solid card, are you guys excited?

oh-yes.gif

Hope Lee wins dominantly so it will be messy to whom the next title contender will be with Tony/Conor out of the picture. That will be fun

It looks great.

However, Swanson/Edgar 2 is still incredibly stupid. Anyone who thought the fight needed to be booked needs to be fired.

It looks great.

However, Swanson/Edgar 2 is still incredibly stupid. Anyone who thought the fight needed to be booked needs to be fired.
Agreed but we win as fans anyway. Edgar is a warrior for accepting that fight, he gains nothing by winning but a lot by losing

It looks great.

In that case, why book Lyoto vs Vitor? I disagree, let legends fight each other, and the winner could potemtially get back to the belt

Hell yes tard strong, HELL YES.

Mans-teeth-fall-out.gif

Last edited:
In that case, why book Lyoto vs Vitor? I disagree, let legends fight each other, and the winner could potemtially get back to the belt
Because they’ve already fought, it was relatively recent and very one-sided. Edgar vs Lamas would have made sense.

Something will probably fall off the card
Beware

Excited for this card but nervous as hell for Edgar fighting again so soon.

oh-yes.gif

Hope Lee wins dominantly so it will be messy to whom the next title contender will be with Tony/Conor out of the picture. That will be fun

Barboza winning would make it less messy? Considering what Khabib did to him?

Barboza winning would make it less messy? Considering what Khabib did to him?
Yes, because Barbz doesn't deserve a title shot, so there's no mess that will be caused if he wins..meaning poirier will get the title shot

Allright guys are we ready for a solid free card?

It looks great.

I agree. This is a great card. That fight should be fun, but definitely pointless.

it's one of the best fight nights in a while

Back