Lee Murray x Bloody Elbow interview pt.2

I met him once back in 2002 on a flight to Greece. I had no idea about MMAs development (especially in the UK) as I had not followed it since the very first UFCs and no idea who he was. He was a right "Geezer" but was perfectly friendly. We had a few beers on the plane with some Brit DJ we were sitting next to.

Riveting.

“teaming up with people who rat”

That covers just about every powerful organized criminal group.
John Gotti and Joe Massino teamed up with rats too.

Ratting isn’t dangerous like it once was.
I read about some guy who owned clubs in Miami, lived the high life, dated Madonna, who had ratted out some high level mafia in NY. And he lived totally out in the open, without a fear in the world.

Riveting.
Ahh you're just jealous!
Riveting just like all 12k + of your posts that you have wasted your time writing out. If you posted less and got out more, you might meet some people too, some of whom could be famous one day and you can make some bland comments about them on a website populated by total losers like yourself.

“teaming up with people who rat”

That covers just about every powerful organized criminal group.
John Gotti and Joe Massino teamed up with rats too.

Ratting isn’t dangerous like it once was.
I read about some guy who owned clubs in Miami, lived the high life, dated Madonna, who had ratted out some high level mafia in NY. And he lived totally out in the open, without a fear in the world.

Exactly. EXACTLY! I said the same but with less detail lol. All big organized crime groups or whatever have been loaded with rats. Often they were caught and they choose to be a CI to save their own ass from life in prison. Or they inform against the other groups to help out their own group. A ‘rat’ can actually be very very beneficial sometimes depending on the situation.

These Sherdoggers think they know it all but the majority have no clue how people like this work. They’re the type of people that would definitely rat. I guarantee that. They always talk shit, act tough, yet when something happens they’re the first to scream n bawl “CALL DA POLICE!” - they’re all the first ones to call the cops or rat or anything like this. Pussies.

If lee dreams of fighting in the ufc when released he’s going to be very disappointed, the ufc has left those days behind and he isn’t a big enough draw to contemplate having one of a nations biggest bank robbers on a card.
Having said that I’d still be interested to see him fight again hopefully he can get on the British circuit

Back