Lebron's Hatred for Steph...

No, Staph is a hyped up can.

Dude's had 2 elite years, 3-4 pretty good years, and dumbasses are already putting him above ATG's like Wade in the All Time rankings.

He let Durant come in, day one, and take over his team, all of his numbers have regressed and he's possibly the 3rd or 4th best player on his own team.

He's a product of the GSW's system, and before you say "Of course his numbers are regressing, he's playing with Durant".

Durant's numbers are possibly the best of his career, and Klay Thompson, while playing with Durant, has virtually identical numbers to the years previous.

He also missed 276 half court shots to raise 500k for Craig Sager, so he can literally go fuck himself, no lube.

Only so many shots to go round brah and steph is unselfish as fuck. Whole reason Durant left okc in the first place. I'll take a guy that wants to win and is unselfish over someone like 2011 lebrick anyday

Only so many shots to go round brah and steph is unselfish as fuck. Whole reason Durant left okc in the first place. I'll take a guy that wants to win and is unselfish over someone like 2011 lebrick anyday
I don't like LeBrick either, my post had nothing to do with the Juice man, no clue why you coming at me with this tone.

I don't like LeBrick either, my post had nothing to do with the Juice man, no clue why you coming at me with this tone.

"Staph is a hyped up can"..

His numbers suggest anything but..

"Staph is a hyped up can"..

His numbers suggest anything but..
If you read the whole post, you'd understand what I meant by hyped up can, in the context of said post.

They're sitting here putting him in the top 30 players of all time, when he's had 2 elite seasons (this year he's not elite), he's overrated.

If you read the whole post, you'd understand what I meant by hyped up can, in the context of said post.

They're sitting here putting him in the top 30 players of all time, when he's had 2 elite seasons (this year he's not elite), he's overrated.

He isnt overrated he's unselfish there's a huge difference. He could have astronomical numbers with Durant on his team but he's doing what's best for them to win. I'd take that any day over numbers if I was a teammate. If Kobe would have had a little bit of what steph has he would have been a much better player. Even Jordan towards the 2nd half of his career learned that he needed to get his teammates involved and was even more deadly. That's the one part of Lebrons game that you have to respect

lol, Steph is averaging his lowest APG since 2012, he ain't doing shit, stop watching ESPN highlights and listening to Screaming Stephen.

lol, Steph is averaging his lowest APG since 2012, he ain't doing shit, stop watching ESPN highlights and listening to Screaming Stephen.

Your comprehension skills are off the charts..

He isnt overrated he's unselfish there's a huge difference. He could have astronomical numbers with Durant on his team but he's doing what's best for them to win. I'd take that any day over numbers if I was a teammate. If Kobe would have had a little bit of what steph has he would have been a much better player. Even Jordan towards the 2nd half of his career learned that he needed to get his teammates involved and was even more deadly. That's the one part of Lebrons game that you have to respect

If Kobe had what steph has he wouldn't have won 5 titles. Kobe couldn't afford to let himself be the 4th best player on his own team and expect to win.

No, Staph is a hyped up can.

Dude's had 2 elite years, 3-4 pretty good years, and dumbasses are already putting him above ATG's like Wade in the All Time rankings.

He let Durant come in, day one, and take over his team, all of his numbers have regressed and he's possibly the 3rd or 4th best player on his own team.

He's a product of the GSW's system, and before you say "Of course his numbers are regressing, he's playing with Durant".

Durant's numbers are possibly the best of his career, and Klay Thompson, while playing with Durant, has virtually identical numbers to the years previous.

He also missed 276 half court shots to raise 500k for Craig Sager, so he can literally go fuck himself, no lube.

Now I ask you the question why do you and Lebron hate Steph? Right now...today...he's arguably the best shooter in NBA history. Maybe Jordan and Reggie Miller hit bigger more infamous "clutch" shots if you will. but Steph is basically money when it comes to the perimeter game.

He's a Christian "the Holy Spirit is moving in our locker room", he's not a shit talker, he's not a ball hog, he's a family man. He graciously stepped aside to let KD be the main focus of the Warriors offense without bitching and moaning.

I really don't understand it. He's the prototype star athlete you'd want representing your brand...and that's where I think Lebron hates him. He's marketable, he has sizzle, and a low key charisma, where people want more of him but he only gives them a taste.

And personally I think it's kinda weak for Lebron a once in a generation athlete that hit the genetic lottery to act that way towards Steph who's essentially a manlet physically compared to 99% of the rest of NBA players.

When Kobe tried to get a rise out of Lebron and challenge him for NBA supreme alpha status back in the day...Lebron ALWAYS backed down. I Remeber Kobe taunting Lebron in an All star game back in the day and Lebron fell back....jus saying.

In the words of the rapper Common "don't wait till you thirty to try and act like you hard"

If you think I'm reading paragraphs on top of paragraphs, from a shit tier Gheyberry poster, about basketball, especially Curry to boot, you really over estimate my giving a shit ability.

Translation :
L6Qi6OD.gif

When Kobe tried to get a rise out of Lebron and challenge him for NBA supreme alpha status back in the day...Lebron ALWAYS backed down. I Remeber Kobe taunting Lebron in an All star game back in the day and Lebron fell back....jus saying.

This is what happens to Kooby in ASGs when he steps to a legit alpha:

d3211860556271edfa4129e73ec8e341.jpg

I still can't believe we're talking about a guy who's only made 2 All-NBA first teams as being a top 25 player of all time.

It boggles the mind

FG % - 47 (lowest since 2012)
3P% - 41 (lowest of career)
APG - 6.4 (lowest since 2012)
PPG - 24.7 (Not elite)

4x All star

2x MVP
0 FMVP's
1 time champ (Thank Iggy/Gaymond)

According to CBS

He's the 19th greatest player of all time, ahead of names such as

Dwyane Wade, Scottie Pippen, Kevin Durant (LMFAO), John Stockton, David Robinson, Elgin Baylor, Steve Nash, Clyde Drexler, Jason Kidd, John Havlicek, Patrick Ewing, Isiah Thomas (LMFAO), Allen Iverson, Bob Cousy, Paul Pierce, Rick Barry, Gary Payton, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, Kawhi Leonard (LMFAO), Domingque WIlkins

Fuck this guy, and the silver spoon that's been up his ass since the day he was born.

and stop paying attention to the box scores. Warriors are running him off of screens less this year and putting the ball in his hands distributing more as a point guard. He's running the offense more in the half court sets.

and stop paying attention to the box scores. Warriors are running him off of screens less this year and putting the ball in his hands distributing more as a point guard. He's running the offense more in the half court sets.
I watch the games, he's the 4th best player on his team.

I watch the games, he's the 4th best player on his team.

depends on the night, but agreed more so than past years. that's what makes this team so good. Some nights he can be the best player on the team. Some nights is Klay, the other Dray.

depends on the night, but agreed more so than past years. that's what makes this team so good. Some nights he can be the best player on the team. Some nights is Klay, the other Dray.

lol, uh, you forgot the best player lmao, Durant.

But yea, they're a great team, which one of the reasons I think Curry's success is overrated.

It's not that I don't think he's great, or a really good point guard, or a top player in the NBA.

It's the fact that the media hype has reached a point where he's only had 2 (arguably 3), elite seasons and we're putting him over guys like Wade/Pippen in ATG rankings, that's my main beef.

As a Heat fan, I also absolutely hate LeBron, which is why I never mentioned him in any of my posts, all of my points were just about Curry being overrated.

lol, uh, you forgot the best player lmao, Durant.

But yea, they're a great team, which one of the reasons I think Curry's success is overrated.

It's not that I don't think he's great, or a really good point guard, or a top player in the NBA.

It's the fact that the media hype has reached a point where he's only had 2 (arguably 3), elite seasons and we're putting him over guys like Wade/Pippen in ATG rankings, that's my main beef.

As a Heat fan, I also absolutely hate LeBron, which is why I never mentioned him in any of my posts, all of my points were just about Curry being overrated.

Oh yeah, THAT guy lol

Still too early to put him in any kind of all time ranking. The only legit category ranking i would place him in, is 3 pointers. Even as a lifelong dubs fan, with what your saying how people are rating him, then hell yeah he's overrated. He's the new media darling

Oh yeah, THAT guy lol

Still too early to put him in any kind of all time ranking. The only legit category ranking i would place him in, is 3 pointers. Even as a lifelong dubs fan, with what your saying how people are rating him, then hell yeah he's overrated. He's the new media darling
CBS just came out with their first ATG ranking in about 20 years, they had Steph at 19 lol and ESPN had him somewhere similar last year, before the playoffs.

At this point of his career steph should barely be ranked ahead of Nash (only because he has a chip). What's Nash's rankings on those lists?

Back