Lebron's Hatred for Steph...

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's your take on why Lebron seemingly (obviously imo) hates Steph so much. I mean there isn't even the respect factor you normally see with two competitors that dislike each other but still show respect . and it's from Lebron toward Steph and not vise versa.

here's my take boys.

Lebron hates steph because of steph's body language and the ease at which he can score at midget height. while LeBron has to work harder for the same results. if you think I'm wrong feel free to chime in.

in LeBron's world, he will never have an equal. He is that great (in his mind)

Lebron knows that Corey is just a FiTP and doesn't deserve to get mentioned as one of the best players in the league.

prob jealous Steph's mom isn't some ratchet that would sleep with his teammate

Well LeBitch is an insecure :eek::eek::eek: so there's that

Lebron knows that Corey is just a FiTP and doesn't deserve to get mentioned as one of the best players in the league.

...I disapprove of this post...and why the dis by calling him corey? steph Is very gracious and affable in most interviews I've seen him in

...I disapprove of this post...and why the dis by calling him corey? steph Is very gracious and affable in most interviews I've seen him in
I hope he's gracious. His team bailed him out of being a two time finals choker.

Staph is a hyped up can and Bern just can't take it anymore.

Why do threads like this exist? There's a stickied NBA thread at the top of the fucking page

surely you must be joking on both accounts

No, Staph is a hyped up can.

Dude's had 2 elite years, 3-4 pretty good years, and dumbasses are already putting him above ATG's like Wade in the All Time rankings.

He let Durant come in, day one, and take over his team, all of his numbers have regressed and he's possibly the 3rd or 4th best player on his own team.

He's a product of the GSW's system, and before you say "Of course his numbers are regressing, he's playing with Durant".

Durant's numbers are possibly the best of his career, and Klay Thompson, while playing with Durant, has virtually identical numbers to the years previous.

He also missed 276 half court shots to raise 500k for Craig Sager, so he can literally go fuck himself, no lube.

I hope he's gracious. His team bailed him out of being a two time finals choker.
iggy-e1434563522570.jpg

James is alpha dog on all his teams. Curry is gamma or delta. Last year, he was at best the third most important player on his team. Dray and Klay were definitely more important, and Bogut arguably was at least in the context of a series with the cavs. This year, he's definitely in 4th.

James is alpha dog on all his teams.

LeBrick was real alpha in the 2011 Finals. The Mavs were daring him to take over a game and he deferred all series long, it was unprecedented to see a superstar mentally crumble like that. After that series Wade had to sit him down and tell him to man the hell up or the whole Heatles thing wasn't gonna work

Back