Leben vs Baroni Bareknuckle Fight

hopefully the shit is shutdown before it happens both those guys are already going to end up like Gary Goodridge no reason to speed it along over some dumbass event like this.

If he has 20% heart then that’s 20% more than Baroni has had in the last 10 years. Bare hands is always interesting though. Especially for sluggers. I’m curious if they’ll throw the same way without gloves? If so Leban koes him quick

Would be interesting to see old London Prize Ring Rules back in effect. Boxing once included trips, above the waist throws, dirty boxing, and guillotine chokes.

If it's MMA fighters, they're already prepared for something similar to the old bareknuckle bouts anyway.

hopefully the shit is shutdown before it happens both those guys are already going to end up like Gary Goodridge no reason to speed it along over some dumbass event like this.
Its the path they choose. Let them bang bro.

I'll go with Leben. He'll take more shots as usual but his chin keeps him there. NYBA gasses if the bombs don't put Leben away.

Bareknuckle will mess your face up pretty good but you can actually hit harder with gloves as you don’t have to worry about your hands as much.

Bareknuckle will mess your face up pretty good but you can actually hit harder with gloves as you don’t have to worry about your hands as much.
yeah I'm sure Baroni and Leben are going to pull their punches because they are going to be worried about broken hands.

yeah I'm sure Baroni and Leben are going to pull their punches because they are going to be worried about broken hands.
Once your hand is broken and your adrenaline is dumped nobody will hit as hard. Is this even disputed?

I thought Leben couldn’t get medically cleared to fight anymore due to his heart issue. Bellator tried signing him, but the doctors said he couldn’t fight anymore. Was always a big Leben fan back in the day, but he should never fight again.

Leben has the gas tank of corpse. Baroni only has to wait 20 seconds or so and Leben will be looking for a place to nap.

The other day, Chris gassed pushing the blankets off himself to get up and needed to sleep another 5 hours.

Leben has the gas tank of corpse. Baroni only has to wait 20 seconds or so and Leben will be looking for a place to nap.
That gives Phil a 5-10 second window to finish the fight before he too enters necrosis

Back