Lebedev vs Flanagan/Abduqaxorov vs Mikhaylenko legal stream here

DaveDave

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Free, legal stream on the promoter's Youtube channel of big card this afternoon (well, it is the afternoon for me) in Russia.

Nice job, Russia. Unfortunately, judging from the undercard, your commentators/interviewers have inherited the stupid fucking American/British disease of asking a sixteen page question with twenty parenthetical interjections to a poor fucker who's just got out the ring.

Some things, it appears, never change.

Cheers for the link

This started out as a mixed card with MMA, Boxing & Muay Thai - Russia vs Japan. Lebedev's fight with Flanagan is the main event. Not sure when that is though.

MORE LIVE RESULTS TO COME...............

------------
IBF #12 and WBA #14 lightweight Pavel Malikov (12-0, 5 KOs) won the biggest fight of his roller-coaster career so far by beating former world title challenger Daiki Kaneko over ten with a split decision in a non-title fight. All in all, Russia went 4-0, 1 KO, against Japan in a virtual team competition in boxing, and 6-1, 3 KOs, including MMA and muay thai contests.
------------
A boxing part of a huge MMA/Boxing/Muay Thai card, promoted by RCC Boxing Promotions at the DIVS in Ekaterinburg, Russia, has kicked off with a fan-friendly and blood-filled slugfest between light welterweights Zaur Abdullaev and Mao Kawanishi. Abdullaev rocked his opponent in round three, battered him in the fourth but was unable to finish his durable Japanese opponent off inside the scheduled distance of four rounds. Final scores were 40-36, 40-36 and 39-37 - for Zaur Abdullaev (5-0, 3 KOs). Kawanishi goes down to 4-3, 1 KO.

Lebedev vs. Flanagan - LIVE Results From Russia

The Uzbek kiddie just beat Mikhaylenko on points.

He's very, very fast with good reflexes. He's a sharp rather than hard hitter (& he was zooming about like a motherfucker versus the stronger guy here, which probably limited his ability to sit down on punches), but whips in some mean bodyshots.

The Russian was brave & determined & never stopped coming, & he's strong & well-schooled, but he's one of those guys who only fights in straight lines & is just slow enough of hand & foot & brain to get totally flummoxed by a fella showing him angles & lateral movement, which the Uzbek is made of.

Good fight.

Last edited:
Damn, the dude from Mortal Kombat (the movie) that played Shang Tsung is speaking, representing Japan, and thanked Putin for this event.

"Your stream is MINE!"

Sometimes I hate USA boxing when I watch events like this one or Pride

I know Ishii (Olympic champion Judoka turned MMA fighter) but not his Russian opponent that's built like a dozer.

Edit. Checked Fight Finder. Shtyrkov was 10-0 (8 finishes (4 by sub & 4 by T/KO) 2 decisions). Just knocked out Ishii in the 2nd round. I recognize most of the names on his record. Would like to know how he subbed (armbarred) Jeff Monson in the 1st round last year. Probably hurt him badly enough first to secure it.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ivan-Shtyrkov-200139

Last edited:
Lebedev vs Flanagan is up

Lebedev wins by a wide UD

Last edited:
The Uzbek kiddie just beat Mikhaylenko on points.

He's very, very fast with good reflexes. He's a sharp rather than hard hitter (& he was zooming about like a motherfucker versus the stronger guy here, which probably limited his ability to sit down on punches), but whips in some mean bodyshots.

The Russian was brave & determined & never stopped coming, & he's strong & well-schooled, but he's one of those guys who only fights in straight lines & is just slow enough of hand & foot & brain to get totally flummoxed by a fella showing him angles & lateral movement, which the Uzbek is made of.

Good fight.

Name of the Uzbek? The way Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Russia have been producing talent from their superior amateur fighters to professionals, I expect Uzbekistan to follow a similar trajectory in years to come.

Back