Least explosive sploder in UFC?

Peter Smits

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rarely Kos but good everywhere

i

Neil is gametime

Had a buddy who was just a mid level Bellator guy and he went to Colorado to train at Neils gym and he said he was subbin the shit outta Magney, like 5-6x in a 5min round.....my boy wasnt even a black belt, like a solid purple going for brown.

...then Magny grabbed him by the throat and squeezed, as he growled "whaddaya mean you're all out of the fucking soup de jour?!?".....

I’d have to say Antonio McKee, who got out-Volkmann’d by Volkmann in his one UFC fight

I don't think Dana should even let black fighters into the UFC unless, in a private meeting, they can KO Dana in 1 punch.

I can see Dana waking up off the floor, all red-faced and disoriented....."well.... fuck! I'll tell ya one thing, ya goof.... YOU want to be a fighter!! You're IN!!!"

Magny be looking like a 21st century Shock G

I don't see how this is relevant to be more explosive or more powerful or not.

I think posters see black fighters through the Woodley lenses.

I don't think Dana should even let black fighters into the UFC unless, in a private meeting, they can KO Dana in 1 punch.

I can see Dana waking up off the floor, all red-faced and disoriented....."well.... fuck! I'll tell ya one thing, ya goof.... YOU want to be a fighter!! You're IN!!!"
<{MindBrown}>

You mean best point fighting black man? Probably Corey Anderson.

Manuel Ferrara will sploder all over your face.

Any poster who wants to scoff at the idea that the mma fan base as a whole is racist should note exhibit A here.

I'm putting money on Aoutneil tomorrow.

I will forever have the beating Larkin put on Magny stuck in my head.

Back