Learn how to wrestle

If Brock ever took this shit seriously, he'd hire Khabib to train him. I would have loved to see a Brock trained by Khabib. By far the most dominant grappler we have seen, 'cept maybe for Askren who sherclowns tell me doesn't count.

If Brock ever took this shit seriously, he'd hire Khabib to train him. I would have loved to see a Brock trained by Khabib. By far the most dominant grappler we have seen, 'cept maybe for Askren who sherclowns tell me doesn't count.

Brocks retarted size hurts him..

Wrestling taught khabib how to Sambo
and how to jerk off men while being held

hercules-and-diomedes-palazzo-vecchioX633_0.jpg

Nah. Learn how to Sambo. A wrestler doing that will be guillotined.

brocks size and wrestling with khabib or even fedors ground and pound oh my god that woulda been scary shit.

I think I found Paul Daley's Sherdog account
I'm only half serious. I mean it kind of is but is effective as hell. It's much better now that people wear clothes. I felt like seeing if any snowflakes were on tonight.

I mean if the end goal is to be like Khabib then you'd need wrestling, judo, sambo, and pankration...just sayin'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back