Leaked photo of McGregor after getting knocked out (UPDATED)

I hope you're trolling.

That's from a youtube video of Conor sparring Patrick Hyland and him doing a roll to get back on his feet.

LOL.

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
I was agreeing with you bro, that the picture doesn't really show anything and looks old

conor-sparring-session-660x400.jpg

http://southlandpost.com/leaked-conor-mcgregor-knocked-out-cold-in-sparring-by-mysterious-boxer/

Why would he be sparring for a boxing match in a cage? That picture is from years ago.

Interesting. Not conclusive, but interesting. Seems weird they'd be training in a cage though, could be old
In one of his maclife videos he showed a little footage of him boxing the amateur kid in a cage. I'm pretty sure he regularly swaps between the two.

Edit: doubt it's real tho

Interesting. Not conclusive, but interesting. Seems weird they'd be training in a cage though, could be old
This is him sparring Irish boxer Pat Hyland like 5 years ago and can be found on John Kavanaghs YT channel.

It's old. Look at the lack of tattoos on the forearm/wrist.

lol. I should ignore everything about the fight until it happens with this kind of weak sauce bullshit being tried

Fuck is it ever hard to though.

Every fuckin' dipshit casual rube has to add their 2 cents worth.

Ha. The McHaters try to fake a McGregor KO photo and inadvertently advertise a video to everyone that shows exactly what would happen to Floyd if they ever faced in an Octagon.

Breaking! Conor is a raging alcoholic time traveler shapeshifter who can seemingly assume the appearance of Brent Hinds at will.

bc57d9c921f0393b2cbbd992b13c51f8--mcgregor-suits-conor-mcgegor.jpg

Back