League of legends v7: Darien Swag edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craque is a full on troll.

Also, Rogue **** is out there judging your ignites. Thuy shared me this quote from the Oracle himself:

"people just can't use ignite right. I haven't seen a good ignite in a while."

--BasedOracle

F[o]rged;95891039 said:
Craque is a full on troll.

Also, Rogue **** is out there judging your ignites. Thuy shared me this quote from the Oracle himself:

"people just can't use ignite right. I haven't seen a good ignite in a while."

--BasedOracle

2o58IbT.gif

Not sure if silver/bronze or serious?

She was a beast in mid and bot because you couldn't kill her fast enough.

She was a beast mid, I've said that numerous times. But she hasn't been a good support in ages. Play her as a heal bot and your mana runs out quickly, you can't keep people off your carries (good luck if you're laning with a Twitch or a Kog), you fall off HARD late game without AP to scale your abilities.

She does have MR shred, that's nice and all, as long as the enemy team is ok with you diving in the middle of them to stack your Qs.

She was a beast mid, I've said that numerous times. But she hasn't been a good support in ages. Play her as a heal bot and your mana runs out quickly, you can't keep people off your carries (good luck if you're laning with a Twitch or a Kog), you fall off HARD late game without AP to scale your abilities.

She does have MR shred, that's nice and all, as long as the enemy team is ok with you diving in the middle of them to stack your Qs.

THJ7Uek.gif

Pretty interesting that objective control didn't lead to more kills and wins. Although I suppose the sample size is to small to worry about less than 10% anyways.

Raka is unstoppable in teamfights late game, I even was able to carry a game 4v 5 when our mid laner dc after going 0-6-0. Raka FOR LIFE

Just had a promo game we were winning drop hacked. Pretty shityyyyyyy

F[o]rged;95915991 said:
Just had a promo game we were winning drop hacked. Pretty shityyyyyyy

Looks like I am sticking with warframe for awhile longer.

Dude is dedicated to dat Urgot...is that Onion's smurf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back