League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IKR?
New coaches, new players, still sacrificing top so jungle and mid can have 5 more cs

CLG always seems to have good early games though, and TSM has only been together for a week now.

Hauntzer has no idea where he is at all. Dude is always out of position.

Glad I can go back to ignoring LCS again, wake me up for IEM

Riot's rullings are just baffling sometimes. They get flack from part of the community when Energy exploits a loophole and shitcans the entire Coast roster (I didn't really care about it, might as well make way for good players instead of fucking Cris) and, in a position where they can either say "oh well" and move on or put the shoe down and restrict what Energy was doing (which would be bullshit but not the first time they would've applied their rules retroactively like they did with Badawi), instead they go for this weird middle ground that's ultimately meaningless. It's like they're saying "hey guys, we're sorry about not predicting stuff like this happening with promoted Challenger teams, but look on the bright side: Coast players matter, 2/5 of them get to play once before fading into irrelevancy!"

Pretty sure GBM, Kon, and Altec played 3v5.

Pobelter took a shot at old TSM after the IMT game. Basically said that Turtle will always do well as long as his teammates are positive.

Pobelter took a shot at old TSM after the IMT game. Basically said that Turtle will always do well as long as his teammates are positive.
The thing is Turtle was still having Turtle moments dashing into multiple people and chasing enemies with no team around him. They just crushed the early game so hard that it didn't matter.

Pob did make a great point about TSM fans and Caesar crushing his spirit, but Turtle has always been an ADC that either goes off or is useless and this time we got the former. The question is whether they keep his ratio of good/bad games really high. Because I don't think all of a sudden he just lost his sheer talent at outright losing games for his team.

Jesus Echo, NA is the most stacked its ever been and youre like.. Nooo TSM ;____;

Nah, I haven't even had LOL installed since onionknight and forged left me :'('''

Support Trundle? Trevor must have gone pro?!

I'll be on more tonight as well.

Get the fuck on tonight, doob.

support trundle, boots-3 rush tahm top... I donno if I am able to cope with this era of league

Watching TSM vs TL was painful. Looked like Challenger solo queue.

I'll be on tomorrow

Chiefs are out of the playoffs I'll be on more

I'll be on in about 1-1.5 hours.

EDIT: play with me, bitches

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP