League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go rito design team: new champ has mobility, tankiness, a self heal, and a dueling ult.

Some of you mother fuckers should get on for some post-turkey flex queue tonight.

i went like 1-0-35 nami and i didn't get an s. HOW!

On a sidenote holy hell i can't get good teams for the life of me. I'm gold V and i got an adc who has never played ranked before. Needless to say I'm avoiding ranked right now

I'm still riding high from that game that I DCd for 8+ minutes and came back to go 5-0-5 and we win.

The items and masteries this patch are so freaking good for my boy Galio.
windspeakers, redemption, visage and I can tank dozens of turret shots before losing HP.

how did everyone place this season? I got dicked...S fucking 5!

Not a fan of camille so far. I feel like a weaker Fiora when playing her so far.

I've seen her do pretty well in a few games but largely not impressed. playing ranked at the start of the season is like Russian roulette. just ugh good teams, bad teams...but mostly bad

Man I do not miss league of legends at all.
Your knowledge of the game was D level at best

"China is the best"

pvXCtP5.gif

"Urgot will not be played in the competitive scene"

3090698-9766920035-Kevin.gif

just giving you shit scarzi, we love you

Your knowledge of the game was D level at best

"China is the best"

pvXCtP5.gif

"Urgot will not be played in the competitive scene"

3090698-9766920035-Kevin.gif

just giving you shit scarzi, we love you
He was the foil we needed to keep minicock in check.

China was the best going into that tournament and many analyst said the same thing and they choked pretty hard. So far it was the only year they were the best going into the world tournament. Silver wannabe talking shit. If I cared enough about this site, I would have told you SKT could play blind and end up first despite the TSMnutsack sucking hype going on.

giphy.gif

Don't even think anyone here like TSM besides OK. I only say that because I know he has a TSM summoners icon.

China was the best going into that tournament and many analyst said the same thing and they choked pretty hard. So far it was the only year they were the best going into the world tournament. Silver wannabe talking shit. If I cared enough about this site, I would have told you SKT could play blind and end up first despite the TSMnutsack sucking hype going on.

giphy.gif

Geissele%20SSA%20Trigger%20SPin-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back