League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the consensus on when to build Death Cap now?

I'm trying a ton of different Ekko builds, even the Gunblade/FireCannon/Rageblade build...

Right now, my personal favorite:

Rod of Ages
Sorc Shoes
Lich Bane

From here it gets foggy, because I want to get more CDR, but I also want maximum damage.
I gift you surprise party fiddle and you don't use it?

I gift you surprise party fiddle and you don't use it?

Haha, I'm on a binge learning new champs. I've played enough Fiddle to last me a lifetime. I'll pick him back up when the season goes live.

Now is the time to learn and get better.

What's the consensus on when to build Death Cap now?

I'm trying a ton of different Ekko builds, even the Gunblade/FireCannon/Rageblade build...

Right now, my personal favorite:

Rod of Ages
Sorc Shoes
Lich Bane

From here it gets foggy, because I want to get more CDR, but I also want maximum damage.
There isn't any consensus as to when you should build Deathcap, it depends heavily on what champion you're playing, how far ahead/behind you are and your recall money. Generally speaking on most mages it's great as a 2nd item but it's expensive and the combine cost is insane (meaning you'll usually buy large rod and sit on it for ages which is very inefficient).

Personally I only consider it a priority on champions with non-damaging AP scalings i.e. Lulu, Ori, Karma etc etc. With other picks you're perfectly fine delaying it until 3rd/4th item unless you're ridiculously fed. In fact I usually prefer getting cheaper power spikes if I know I'll be fighting soon. Deathcap is nice and all but I'll take a finished luden's/void over pieces of it any day of the week.

As for Ekko you could try running 10% on runes (blues + one quint) + lucidity boots, the flat pen on sorc shoes is great if you're going strictly for assassinations but in prolonged fights the CDR really comes in handy and the reduced cooldown on summoners is just too good to pass up. Also it's significantly cheaper.

so they baned moster ji in my renked game, so i go to pick the luks because i am very skill with luks but i is against zed. i try to killer him level 1 mele but he use his op 9999999999999999 damage sord to killer me first. i then come back to mid line but he killer me again when i try to killer him more. so i tty killer him 15 minute but he 20/0 from being op and batang i instant died. i say to all that zed is 9999 dmg all time but he say i brons nob. im not brons nob as brons myy team just is worse mens then enemy mens. so i tell him to get caner but i got baned again. riot nerf this.

haven't played a ranked game since my last win because I still don't understand how we won.

haven't played a ranked game since my last win because I still don't understand how we won.

How a lot of games are won.

NICE-THROW-DELMON.gif

Last edited:
I'm just gonna play Kat mid and Draven adc this season and see how far I can get.

Maybe break out the Doge occasionally when I feel like stacking.

I'm just gonna play Kat mid and Draven adc this season and see how far I can get.

Maybe break out the Doge occasionally when I feel like stacking.
I'm thinking Urgot (I'll try this time I swear) or just try all top laners and try and make that my main role

Not even playing anymore, but still looking forward to LCS starting.

Just lol @ Liquid. Players act like babies, better move Loco to coach.

Not even playing anymore, but still looking forward to LCS starting.

Just lol @ Liquid. Players act like babies, better move Loco to coach.

Like done-DONE, or just taking a break?

LCK starts the 13th woot woot

Our play group being less reliable and pro league sucking dick has basically killed the game for me. Not really a complaint post, I am surprised I stayed into league as long as I have and have no doubt that I will play more.
I think the most comical thing to me is how bad I still am at this game. I have among the best players in other large online communities at a fraction of the time invested. That must be the hook that keeps you coming back i guess.

Our play group being less reliable and pro league sucking dick has basically killed the game for me. Not really a complaint post, I am surprised I stayed into league as long as I have and have no doubt that I will play more.
I think the most comical thing to me is how bad I still am at this game. I have among the best players in other large online communities at a fraction of the time invested. That must be the hook that keeps you coming back i guess.
Once football ends and the season starts I'll be on more on the weekends

I'm always here for you, babe. I have been on increasingly sporadic due to school and the grill, but in a few months I should have a more consistent schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back