League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One to many warwick supports broke Forged.

I think I remember playing a game with you guys where someone played WW & GP support. Neither game did this person use flash.

That would be Forged's r/l hetero life partner.
Champs bad design means they have mechanics that make the champ sade and easy

Flash is dumb
Janna is a bad design champ
Syndra stun is dumb
Doing things that are smart for the enemy team is being a pussy (not fighting and running from fed people)
Split pushing is gay
Trist is a bad champ and jump is gay (he's got a point here, Ultima her with Warwick, Warwick can't follow the jump)
Thresh is a bad champ
Playing meta picks means you're taking the game too seriously and not having fun
Only fun when you win, losing can never be fun

I'll have to think of more lol

I'm laughing my ass off at these last few posts

Honestly the true terror was Cho Commander's Kha'zix. Playing with that on your team was worse than anything our troops endured in Vietnam.

My single favorite game ever is the Frechfry game though. That will forever be the most fun I've had in a League game.

Every single laner on our team simultaneously ignoring the enormous elephant in the room that was our jungler getting shit on by a jungle Garen.

Honestly the true terror was Cho Commander's Kha'zix. Playing with that on your team was worse than anything our troops endured in Vietnam.
That's why they call me "Cho Commander"

*baron fight, leaves baron pit, enemy jungler smites barron when its almost dead, we lose*

It was pretty awesome explaining to my girlfriend why I just busted out laughing on the couch just now.

ADC is sooo last season i am the best marksman sherdog tyvm

Any ideas on a champ that didn't see any play In the pro scene last season coming in and being a top pick?

What's the consensus on when to build Death Cap now?

I'm trying a ton of different Ekko builds, even the Gunblade/FireCannon/Rageblade build...

Right now, my personal favorite:

Rod of Ages
Sorc Shoes
Lich Bane

From here it gets foggy, because I want to get more CDR, but I also want maximum damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back