League of Legends, v11: Urgots a can edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno how you could say washed up. :eek: They are still the best that korea has ever had ever....Pawn performance in worlds made Faker look like a schoolboy.

What does worlds have to do with how they are playing now? It's obvious they are not trying as hard anymore with the exception of Pawn and Deft maybe. Flame even said he doesn't have the same passion for the game anymore.As for that last sentence it's a huge hyperbole.Nobody in their right minds would consider Pawn a better player than Faker. As for them beeing the best ever it was basically the same team minus Dade that didn't make it out of groups in season 3 because they had gotten stomped by Fnatic and Gambit so no the difference isn't that big.

Pawn isn't even top 5. He's a good player but getting carried by the Dandy/Mata duo and scoring solo kills on a hopeless 1v9'ing Faker has made him absurdly overrated.

Faker, GBM and Easyhoon are probably the top 3 right now.

Pawn isn't even top 5. He's a good player but getting carried by the Dandy/Mata duo and scoring solo kills on a hopeless 1v9'ing Faker has made him absurdly overrated.

Kuro and coco have been impressive aswell. But yeah the thing with easyhoon is he would be first choice as mid laner in any other team except SKT.

bengi didn't set up most of faker's kills? mmmkmm

Pawn pretty much solo killed every game in worlds.

Faker can't even carry his team to 1st in a gutted korean league. Guy has a 3.6 kda atm. He was elite of the elite. He is getting carried by Bang this year.

Last edited:

Faker can't even carry his team to 1st in a gutted korean league. Guy has a 3.6 kda atm. He was elite of the elite. He is getting carried by Bang this year.

Ok now I know you aren't watching the matches.

Ok, just because I didn't notice this little nugget of bullshit... seriously, gtfo. Pawn didn't get a single solo kill during group stage, and that was playing a Turkish team and a 2nd tier Taiwanese. Twice each.

Since you said "pretty much every game", find me two games where that happened. Just two.

please refer to the GE tiger series and tell me who did more for the team. End of story.

Bang got fucking smashed in that series, what in the holy almighty name of fuck are you talking about. This is unreal.

Bang got fucking smashed in that series, what in the holy almighty name of fuck are you talking about. This is unreal.

they all got smashed in that series but the first 15-20min is was bang that was doing all the work but just not enough.

Basically just a kid reading reddit then trolling this thread. Just move on and treat him like a sportsbar reg.

lol faker that got all the farm and failed to do anything with it and bang got him to the late game on his ezreal. Numbers don't fuckin lie and bang has a 1.5 kda higher. Deal with it. Arcane barraging lanes and supports all game doesnt win you games. Don't get sour when I think Pawn > Faker.

BTW

[YT]a22jDgF7-xk[/YT]

Even game, even levels, even summoners. 3 games, 3 solo kills. Enough said.

Last edited:
lol faker that got all the farm and failed to do anything with it and bang got him to the late game on his ezreal. Numbers don't fuckin lie and bang has a 1.5 kda higher. Deal with it. Arcane barraging lanes and supports all game doesnt win you games. Don't get sour when I think Pawn > Faker.

BTW

[YT]a22jDgF7-xk[/YT]

Even game, even levels, even summoners. 3 games, 3 solo kills. Enough said.

Lol at KDA only being relevant when players you support have high KDAs.

Your shit mancrush Altec should be a support since he has the third worst KDA among ADCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back