League of Legends, v11: Urgots a can edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they even call it NA when they import 2/5 team members from other countries?

Edit: Realized because if it was always Worlds NA would never have any accomplishments at all.

Because its an NA team? The chinese league is no different lmao. Lets not even bring up sports teams since we all know 80% of any profressional sports team has players from several countries on it.

Because its an NA team? The chinese league is no different lmao. Lets not even bring up sports teams since we all know 80% of any profressional sports team has players from several countries on it.

I don't think it's an accurate comparison.

There's no 'worlds' for NBA/NFL/NHL etc - Where the best teams in the world compete against one another.

In League, you have NA LCS, EU LCS, KOR LCS etc but still do a world championship.

There's no 'worlds' for NBA/NFL/NHL etc - Where the best teams in the world compete against one another.

In League, you have NA LCS, EU LCS, KOR LCS etc but still do a world championship.

I think you'll see decent performances from NA in worlds this year. Korea was gutted, and I'm guessing China will be dysfunctional as fuck by the end of the year.

Saying NA isn't really NA is bronze 4 of you mentally as well. All of the NA teams with Asian imports fucking suck. TSM is the only one to properly scout foreign talent, and they took it from our white trash neighbors ib EU.

Both CLG and c9 are purely NA.

mmm the best teams play each other in the NBA/NFL/NHL, its called the playoffs. Sure they play each other all year around but that is not possible for in league due to connection issues. All it is, is a different layout, same shit. You think the KHL (russian hockey league) or european league are all native players? Nope. The point I am trying to make like league, sports will take players from countries that produce the highest quality players. Its been like that for the past 30 years. Even the olympics has loop holes, all you have to do is become a citizen and guess what you can represent that country, and that is VERY COMMON. You see some country in africa with a cross country skier all the time cause they didn't make the cut in their original country, they go to another and represent it. I could give two shits about where people come from, I just want to see the best play. But, like everything else countries that embrace it, usually are better at it and Asians love video games.

Last edited:
I think you'll see decent performances from NA in worlds this year. Korea was gutted, and I'm guessing China will be dysfunctional as fuck by the end of the year.

Saying NA isn't really NA is bronze 4 of you mentally as well. All of the NA teams with Asian imports fucking suck. TSM is the only one to properly scout foreign talent, and they took it from our white trash neighbors ib EU.

Both CLG and c9 are purely NA.

Korea will be just fine. They already have some pretty good new players and the teams are performing well.

the biggest problem with NA/EU is that they are hung up on names instead of bring up new talent. See it all the time in the challenger scene, its just people that were in the LCS hopping around challenger teams trying to get back in.

75% of my posts shitting on WFX is to troll Scarzi, but I honestly have no idea what they're thinking.

lol @ altec going support. That is beyond retarded.

damn that is some major changes for the fox's. surprised they did not give imagine more of a chance.

Piglet is back to the starting roster for Liquid. He has to win some lane match ups or he is a done.

NA teams are run by children.

damn that is some major changes for the fox's. surprised they did not give imagine more of a chance.

Piglet is back to the starting roster for Liquid. He has to win some lane match ups or he is a done.

I don't think it's about benching Imagine, he's just in a bad place, bad time. He was fine really. But they needed to get rid of someone and it was either him or Avalon (being the jungler's brother might tip the scales in that case).

WFX has been crumbling every game because Pobelter gets camped like no tomorrow while Helios runs around the map like a headless chicken. Avalon either follows him if they're in a lane swap or else he goes to lane and feeds. Actually he feeds either way. And Altec hasn't looked very good without Krepo.

What I think it's pretty funny is that Altec says in his PR statement that now he has the chance to be more vocal in the team... being a super shy/quiet kid who only speks English in a team full of Koreans.

By the way, even the people who ran XDG probably think this move is retarded.

Paragon arrives in America

Paragon: Alright we finally have our Bot lane

Next week

Paragon: OK step aside *****s, im the new adc!

No longer a winterfox fan.

More like Paragon watching them lose anda saying "put me in, coach! Oh wait I'm the coach. Nevermind. Altec, go get yourself a Sightsone".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back