League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
TSM Flash Wolves might have been the worst game of league i've ever seen

SKT/EDG what a game, if you havent seen it catch the VOD

in korea for a few months expected more game nerds walking around. have not even heard about this but on OGN. games have been pretty good so far just need more Gigabyte marines in every game if u ask me

Losing to Misfits...

<{MingNope}>
Fucking losers

But it's not as bad as Fnatic

Iaemg1h.png

The cane was too strong

Soaz getting 1v1'd by Khan as they're replaying his last death was just too fucking funny

Doublelift straight disrespect against Misfits botlane it was painful to watch. Can't believe that after Lulu and Janna and trist are off the board, they pick Kog maw first with Xayah still up. Felt like they picked Nami just for the sake of Ardent, but with their hard dive comp they could have gone Taric, still had the ardent, and actually complimented their teams dive comp. Think Nami/Kog was just straight disrespect, like TSM said "we'll shit on them in lane it doesnt matter"

Fnatic as an org is such a fucking disaster. Every team knows how they play its painful. Broxah tank jungler and sitting botside to snowball rekkless, and Caps will roam bot only if they've already gotten ahead. SoAz gets shittalked but dude was their best player in the qualifiers and the split. Always consistent. Can't shit on the guy if he's constantly drafted into a losing lane and THEN gets no jungler/mid roam support to compensate. Longzhu was meming him hard but really they were just meming Fnatic for having absolutely zero adaptation in their playstyle across the 3 games.

Both dives top for Fnatic were executed so fucking poorly. the first one Caps doesnt join for like..no reason? then the second one he gets caught out by the gragas ultimate and then its just completely over for them. I would not be shocked if we see 3 FF at 15's next week. they just have no faith in each other as teammates and aren't innovative enough to change their strategy to actually succeed.

SKT/EDG what a game, if you havent seen it catch the VOD
My friend and I actually caught this live. I quit on the match. I was like, "Fucking EDG facerolled." Next thing I know he's screaming for me to come back in.

What an incredible comeback. Comeback for the ages.

My friend and I actually caught this live. I quit on the match. I was like, "Fucking EDG facerolled." Next thing I know he's screaming for me to come back in.

What an incredible comeback. Comeback for the ages.

Are you playing now?

IT'S ANOTHER LULU JANNA SUPPORT RUSHING ARDENT GAME.
Damn my dudes the meta is #deep and #complex this WORLDS.

IT'S ANOTHER LULU JANNA SUPPORT RUSHING ARDENT GAME.
Damn my dudes the meta is #deep and #complex this WORLDS.

Haven't there been a higher percentage of champs played than any other year? Don't think it's odd that pros let them through?

I'm thrilled with this year's meta. They didn't push some big patch through right before worlds with some broken ass champs.

Cody Sun's Tristana insec against FNC could very well be the worst single play in the history of competitive League. I've been watching it for 4 years now and I honestly can't come up with a worse example.

ROC Woolite's Kogmaw against CW was just as bad in terms of outright-lose-you-the-game potential but it was a EU LCS regular season game that didn't really change the standings. Cody Sun pretty much knocked IMT out of Worlds with that play.

Back