League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
lol got chatbanned for calling my midlaner who was running it down mid an inting c***

3rd chatban this year! Feels like I've turned a page on the depths of my own depravity

Ask O.K. and Forged how much I troll people in chat.
One short chatban since the old days of league

I haven't played in a year. Came back to get season rewards. Garen vs Darius (I'm Garen) I'm happy I'm keeping up and won an early exchange. I still got it. WW comes to gank, overextends on the gank. Darius pulls him into tower. Feeds him double buff. I can't touch him now until buffs are gone. CS is 23-62 because he can freeze lane and I can't touch him. WW complains, Warwick dies 4 more times. 12 minutes in he's just talking mad shit. I say "Hey bro, worry about getting back into the game so we can win this." "Fuck you troll" he responds. I ask the other team to please report him for verbal abuse. Other team says only if we FF. We don't FF. After the game he's literally using slurs in post game chat against me. Queue up for one more game because I can't believe my bad luck. I'm chat restricted.

Uninstalled.

i am gracing league with my presence tonight for a couple games. *takes 5 shots* lets do this

Hey guys, I'm still pretty much a noob to this game but I've saved up for the past couple weeks and bought Camille. All of my buddies I play with, who have all been playing since LoL came out and I just started a couple months ago, say she is very hard to use.

Any tips for a not very skilled player on using Camille? I haven't tried her out yet as we do ARAMS mostly but I will be playing a couple with her tomorrow and I don't want to get completely embarrassed out there lol

Hey guys, I'm still pretty much a noob to this game but I've saved up for the past couple weeks and bought Camille. All of my buddies I play with, who have all been playing since LoL came out and I just started a couple months ago, say she is very hard to use.

Any tips for a not very skilled player on using Camille? I haven't tried her out yet as we do ARAMS mostly but I will be playing a couple with her tomorrow and I don't want to get completely embarrassed out there lol
She is pretty good in the jungle. If you are having trouble laning with her take her into the jungle, Q into the lane and ult for a easy kill.

That said she is brutally annoying to lane against: Lifesteal, tanky passive, hyper mobility, Point and click unstoppable CC ult.

She is pretty good in the jungle. If you are having trouble laning with her take her into the jungle, Q into the lane and ult for a easy kill.

That said she is brutally annoying to lane against: Lifesteal, tanky passive, hyper mobility, Point and click unstoppable CC ult.

My plan is to top lane with her, that's really the only lane I'm good at and I really enjoy the bruiser/fighter champions. I use jax, tryndamere, sion and occasionally singed right now but I'm really bad with singed, I just think he is awesome.

League is cool

But only ARAM

Players in the basic gamemode are unbelievably toxic even in non ranked games

League is cool

But only ARAM

Players in the basic gamemode are unbelievably toxic even in non ranked games
People tend to be terribly toxic even in non ranked games Indeed. I of course prefer to win my games, but if I lose, I don't care much.

That's why I almost only play ARAM.

Odyssey has also been quite fun, even if I was having a hard time at start

im gonna get drunk and troll kids in league of legends if anyone wants to join

now i am playing ranked. oh god what did i do. i need more vodka

im so bad at this game it is hilarious. i win all my games by telling the kids that are actually good what to do. those who cant do teach.

Back