League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
Poor Ryze managing to be the most boring this about his own backstory.

Great quote in Reddit: I wish they updated Zoe's ult so when she goes into the portal she doesn't come back.

Poor Ryze managing to be the most boring this about his own backstory.

Great quote in Reddit: I wish they updated Zoe's ult so when she goes into the portal she doesn't come back.

Did you see the thread asking what champ people would delete? I checked it with 1000+ replies and every comment was simply "Zoe".

Did you see the thread asking what champ people would delete? I checked it with 1000+ replies and every comment was simply "Zoe".
That's where I saw it

It's funny ny because I rarely play mid and often play mega tanks so Zoe doesnt seem to bad.
I do think the worst thing about Zoe is when I am playing a squishy and I Dodge all her skillshots then get halflifed by her auto attack.

What do you guys think about Singed?

I'm still pretty new as I haven't played a lot of matches but I stick to top lane for the most part and I picked him up cheap. I've heard he is a bad champion but I really like how he looks and his abilities are so different that he is fun to use IMO.

Am I wasting my time using him, or is he better than people say he is?

My game plan is to use one person until I save up enough to buy Darius then I will pretty much only use him until I learn the game better and kind of master him.

I'm still pretty new as I haven't played a lot of matches but I stick to top lane for the most part and I picked him up cheap. I've heard he is a bad champion but I really like how he looks and his abilities are so different that he is fun to use IMO.

My game plan is to use one person until I save up enough to buy Darius then I will pretty much only use him until I learn the game better and kind of master him.
Singed is plenty good enough to main. And your attitude of sticking to and mastering a character is the most successful way to get good at league.

It's also fun to master characters with simple mechanics.

Singed is plenty good enough to main. And your attitude of sticking to and mastering a character is the most successful way to get good at league.

It's also fun to master characters with simple mechanics.

Awesome, thank you

Singed is fun in almost any meta. If you like unconventional champs, check out Aurelian Sol and Ivern. I hear Ivern is garbage though.

Singed is fun in almost any meta. If you like unconventional champs, check out Aurelian Sol and Ivern. I hear Ivern is garbage though.

Singed is fun, I'm having a hard time doing any good with him tho. I mean I'm trash at the game anyways so I always get my ass kicked but usually I can get a lucky kill here and there lol but not with him. If I keep using him hopefully I will eventually be decent with him.

I did have one team mate yell at me in the game for picking him lol they said he's a shit champ, but oh well.

Pretty brutal stories linked in there.
Many people talking about how generally awful and cliquey the culture is in silicon valley.
I did enjoy reddits post this morning about the (fake) buffs to all female characters lol

I love Reddit sometimes:
"The balance team rushed into the meeting room - "face the wind!" they said and farted into a nearby female employee's face."

Can you guys give me some tips on solo lane?

It's the lane I am really wanting to play, I've dabbled a bit with singed and sion but I'm mostly saving for Darius. I think my problem is I over extend, which leads to me dying when the jungler comes in and then I get under leveled.

Also if you don't mind maybe offer some input on good solo lane champs, there is so many champions in this game and I am not familiar with most of them yet.

Any help would be appreciated guys, thank you in advance!

Back