League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
If I get back on I might rock Eve jungle again. I use to rush Trinity force and go ad with her

From reddit

Highjacking top comment to post a quick recap of what I remember:

• Tyler isn't particularly happy being a variety streamer. He'd definitely prefer to play/stream primarily LoL.

• Tyler is willing to do pretty much anything - except leave his amazing GF - to get unbanned.

• Tyler doesn't think he's good enough to go Pro right now, but is DEFINITELY capable if he put his mind to it.

• Tyler said no other ADC in the whole world could beat him in a 1vs1 if he gets Draven. Against DL or QT, Tyler said that QT is a better duelist.

• QT plays Draven in slow motion.

• Dota sucks. Smite sucks. All other moba's suck dick, but if he had to pick one game aside from League, he'd probably play Dota as it's the most similar. But the turn rate is bullshit. Perma-lag.

• Tyler did not appreciate QT feeding his ass off with Yasuo bot while he was in his Masters promo's.

• Tyler recommends breaking inexpensive objects in your house to stop tilt. Shattering glass cups and such is his go to method.

• Tyler never stops playing when tilted. His best loss record is 14 games in a row.

• Tyler's recommended Draven build: BF first back, into Deaths Dance, into Static Shiv, into IE, into Free LP because the game is won by then.

• Tyler refuses to give fitness advice on stream because he doesn't want anyone to get as good of a physique as he has.

• Tyler thinks the latest Draven nerfs are bullshit and uncalled for.

• Tyler thinks Nightblue3 is cool and all but really needs to stop with the Kappachino bullshit.

• Tyler thinks QT never takes the game seriously. And despite QT being able to win most of his games (and is currently rank #2 in NA), every game he's in turns into a fiesta and people are actually actively dodging him to avoid the 40+ minute fuckfests.

• Tyler hasn't played LoL in 10 days and is officially retired until Riot contacts him (as they promised) to discuss matters with him.

• Making #FreeTyler1 signs at LCS events is actually prohibited.

Last edited:
Call me crazy.... but... I think C9 actually has a shot

207-Old-School-quotes.gif

damn the last league of legends thread...

times are a changing...

idk just seems like individual skill has been marginalized ever since

watching this worlds i've hardly ever seen any solo kills

Think it's the opposite. The gap between individual play has gotten tighter, so you don't see people going full monkey in lane. Team fighting still seems to have a big gap though.

Flex queue is where you go to fuck around with friends.

Solo queue is where you go to afk at level 7 because your jungle "took cs" when it was clearly advantageous to shove the lane. Had that happen today. Our jungle ganks for mid lane, they get the opponents flash and they're so low they have to back. Our jungle tries to help the mid shove, mid laner gets mad and afks. I love this game.

Think it's the opposite. The gap between individual play has gotten tighter, so you don't see people going full monkey in lane. Team fighting still seems to have a big gap though.

Flex queue is where you go to fuck around with friends.

players are more skilled than they were in the past sure but in the past it was easier and less punishing to force the issue and be an aggressive player in the laning phase

it's like everyone plays like bigfatjiji season 1 and there's just no room anymore for hyper aggressive carrys like Huni, Flame or Shy in their primes

players are more skilled than they were in the past sure but in the past it was easier and less punishing to force the issue and be an aggressive player in the laning phase

it's like everyone plays like bigfatjiji season 1 and there's just no room anymore for hyper aggressive carrys like Huni, Flame or Shy in their primes

We'll get to see Faker clap Jensen in mid though.

This Tyler1 drama going on Reddit right now is spicy as fuck. I'm fucking loving it.

I'll be on around 10 EST if any of you apes wanna play.

Where's echo been at? Did we lose him in the floods?

I like to imagine he's brawling looters in a street river trying to establish scuttle control.

Last edited:
Back