League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
SKT does this tho.......they did it last year, down 2-1, came back and won.

I still say they win.

man. misfits was on the doorstep of a 3-1 victory over SKT ...

if they were just patient in game 4 and sieged the tower instead of attempting the dive, they would've had enough pressure to win...

after they lost that dive they looked a bit scattered....the next fight they are completely split....
alistar, chogath AND sejuani all funnel onto Trundle and use basically everytihng to get him, then peel off when they realize their backline is open. but then go for Braum????

man they had it...such a shame...Misfits played incredibly well.. best a western team has EVER looked against a Korean team

i got the feeling SKT were just letting MSF win, because SKT stomped their asses so fucking hard on game 5 and when they got up from their chairs Huni was all like "glad this bullshit is over"
Game 5 was by no means a stomp. SKT got a ~3k gold lead around 10 minutes (mostly because of Jayce) and never really grew it until they won the final fight near drake.

Games 1 and 2 were total stomps.

Game 5 was by no means a stomp. SKT got a ~3k gold lead around 10 minutes (mostly because of Jayce) and never really grew it until they won the final fight near drake.

Games 1 and 2 were total stomps.

agreed. game 3-5 were hinging on a well played team fight

If maxlore doesn't get elder stolen, Misfits maybe have the tools to turn the teamfight...but POE's positioning was pretty bad.

Game 5 was close as all hell

I just play Garen every game. Garen Top, Garen Bot, Garen Mid, Garen JG, Garen Support. It really doesn't matter where i play Garen. I get called a noob up until i am standing in the middle of the other teams base.

i can neither confirm nor deny that certain domestic circumstances have opened up a 2 hour window for me to engage in virtual warfare.

i got the feeling SKT were just letting MSF win, because SKT stomped their asses so fucking hard on game 5 and when they got up from their chairs Huni was all like "glad this bullshit is over"
Stomped? That was a pretty tight game, dude.

Game 1 and Game 2 were the only curbstompings.

Game 3 of RNG-Fnatic was fucking incredible. Hands down the most entertaining game I've seen so far in the whole tournament.

Rekkles and Soaz were ridiculous.

*Edit*
Jesus, and I already forgot that Uzi blew the game. Announcers just reminded me he lost the game with that play in the post-game analysis.

Last edited:
I just play Garen every game. Garen Top, Garen Bot, Garen Mid, Garen JG, Garen Support. It really doesn't matter where i play Garen. I get called a noob up until i am standing in the middle of the other teams base.

I've experienced the terror of Garen jungle first hand. One of my friends still isn't the same. He couldn't step into the jungle without this happening at certain point.

Attachments

• giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
    549.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
1-1 so far and it looks like it's gonna be a very competitive series.

Side note: Tristana is 11-1 in playoffs. The only loss being SKT x MSF game 1 when Galio obliterated the entire top side of the map and the ADC picks were 100% irrelevant.

You could argue RNG x FNC game 3 was kind of a fluke and Trist should have lost, but even then it's a pretty formidable win rate.

Man... I wasn't even rooting for C9 but Galio is such a bullshit fucking champion in competitive. It's downright infuriating to watch how he completely cockblocks any sort of aggression all over the map.

That fight mid lane where Kog ate a Sejuani ult to the face (no QSS just yet), got full combo'd by Ori and survived with full HP fully convinced me C9 had no chance in hell.

If both teams are somewhat even in skill Galio is pretty much autowin.

Man... I wasn't even rooting for C9 but Galio is such a bullshit fucking champion in competitive. It's downright infuriating to watch how he completely cockblocks any sort of aggression all over the map.

That fight mid lane where Kog ate a Sejuani ult to the face (no QSS just yet), got full combo'd by Ori and survived with full HP fully convinced me C9 had no chance in hell.

If both teams are somewhat even in skill Galio is pretty much autowin.
Surely there is some way to ban such a powerful character

C9's drafting got them to a 2-1 lead in the series....and cost them the series

how the fuck do you not ban Janna, Galio, Kog? Team WE's most dominant champs

Janna is absolutely busted, Galio negates everything you want to try with a J4/Shen/Ori/Sejuani any engage really

So they draft a team that will do little to nothing early and do LITERALLY nothing mid-late.....

such a shame thats how they went out

people say xayah/rumble were mustbans because 957 and Mystic were beasts on it.... but you can stop someone from being good on their main.... nothing you can do about actual broken champs that dont take damage after 25 minutes

WWE put money into the C9 organization

JQ1SmsH.jpg

Surely there is some way to ban such a powerful character
The fact that you can (and should) ban Galio doesn't negate the statement that he's absudly broken. In fact it reinforces it.

Besides, must-bans harm champ diversity (if they're banned, they're essentially deleted characters i.e. Kalista and if they're not, the opposing team is locked into the few picks that don't get completely obliterated by it) and reduce the ammount of strategy that goes into purple side drafting. The opposing team is very good with Juggermaw comps, should we ban Lulu/Kog? Nope, gotta ban Galio and Kalista. The enemy jungler is known for a shallow champion pool, should we target him? Nope, gotta ban Galio and Kalista. What about... nope. Galio. Kalista. Or lose.

btw was that an attempt at a gotcha moment?

The fact that you can (and should) ban Galio doesn't negate the statement that he's absudly broken. In fact it reinforces it.

Besides, must-bans harm champ diversity (if they're banned, they're essentially deleted characters i.e. Kalista and if they're not, the opposing team is locked into the few picks that don't get completely obliterated by it) and reduce the ammount of strategy that goes into purple side drafting. The opposing team is very good with Juggermaw comps, should we ban Lulu/Kog? Nope, gotta ban Galio and Kalista. The enemy jungler is known for a shallow champion pool, should we target him? Nope, gotta ban Galio and Kalista. What about... nope. Galio. Kalista. Or lose.

btw was that an attempt at a gotcha moment?

No need for a gotcha moment.
In a game with such a large pool of playable characters balance will always be difficult (I will add that isn't a excuse for the devs, but at this point it is a fact). Regardless if balance issues are fair or not in a competitive arena you play the game to win, and if you are losing to what is apparently a known OP champ then it is your fault.

ADC is definitely not a diverse role set in this patch.

Anyone play AP galio? The patch just went live and my god.......... he is the most broken thing i've seen in years.

Watch this video and be stunned. I just went 15/3/21 with him and 65K damage.

Back