Will TSM choke

• Total voters
Urgot is the way to go!

Lol nah jk ...

1. Buy wards
2. Buy wards
3. Get good at looking at the map every few seconds
4. Blame everyone else lol jk

Garen Darius and gangplank are good. If you just want to farm and just be a late game machine, go nasus.

If you want to be cancer, go teemo.

Also @echohead @F[o]rged , let me know when you're on and I'll play

Can you guys give me some tips on solo lane?

It's the lane I am really wanting to play, I've dabbled a bit with singed and sion but I'm mostly saving for Darius. I think my problem is I over extend, which leads to me dying when the jungler comes in and then I get under leveled.

Also if you don't mind maybe offer some input on good solo lane champs, there is so many champions in this game and I am not familiar with most of them yet.

Any help would be appreciated guys, thank you in advance!
The biggest thing for me in top lane is wave management.
Search it on YouTube (be sure to put the patch or at least year in your search) I like "solorenektononly" because he explains what he is doing almost every video.

The long and short of it is that for 15 minutes or so the minion wave will likely do more damage than a player character, and being able to control where you fight will often win the brawl more than your actual attacks.

Below gold you can bait people into basically suiciding to creeps.

The biggest thing for me in top lane is wave management.
Search it on YouTube (be sure to put the patch or at least year in your search) I like "solorenektononly" because he explains what he is doing almost every video.

The long and short of it is that for 15 minutes or so the minion wave will likely do more damage than a player character, and being able to control where you fight will often win the brawl more than your actual attacks.

Below gold you can bait people into basically suiciding to creeps.

Awesome, I will keep that in mind for sure. I think I'm the one who has been baited into fighting amongst their minions so far haha and yes I have watched SRO on twitch a couple times, he is very good but I haven't watched his more informative videos on YouTube yet, I will be sure to do that.

Thank you for the input!

The transition to ADC main has been rough. My duo friends like it because I rarely feed and it seemed like bot lane was always the lane to open the buffet first.

But it is such a mental test to play game after game of getting gangbanged by 4 man ganks hoping to get enough farm to reach that godmode ADC period of the game.

DkfCwVVXoAAK-Wl.jpg:large

great, the old Nunu fucked me over in a jungle game now i get to deal with a reworked one...........still get nightmares about that game.

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_GB/story/champion/nunu/

I want to use more of a bruiser top lane rather than a tank, right now I'm trying to decide between Mundo, renekton, gangplank or riven.

I'm leaning away from GP now because everyone has advised me not to use him until I get better at the game because he is very hard to be good with apparently.

I always enjoyed renekton

Darius is great. Jax and tryn are good choices

The transition to ADC main has been rough. My duo friends like it because I rarely feed and it seemed like bot lane was always the lane to open the buffet first.

But it is such a mental test to play game after game of getting gangbanged by 4 man ganks hoping to get enough farm to reach that godmode ADC period of the game.

I watched my jungler invade while we under our turret today. Not once. Not twice....but three times. Died all three times at the opponents gromp.

New Akali is cancer.

Akali is a lot like Yasuo; The other teams Akali is a fed monster and your Akali is 2-10 splitpushing without vision.

Forged is starting to ban it so it isnt on our team just like I ban Yasuo so I don't have to play with him

Let's try to get something in Wednesday or Thursday night. I found out a few days ago I'm deploying in early September.

I think I tilted Kismet off the planet with that one lol
Good, the rules never apply to him: for instance he always hover some super troll shit in ranked lobby but rages if randos don't pick what they hover.

Or he will first time a champ in my promos (and try hard) and feed his face off

I got a attack speed of 4.11 on Varus.

Anyone else have any interesting tooltip stats?

Back