League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
Mind if I add you? Looking for more people to play with.

I suck tho lol

Mind if I add you? Looking for more people to play with.

I suck tho lol
This game has matchmaking so often it gets frustrating for new players because you get matched up with experienced players when you queue up with groups.

This game has matchmaking so often it gets frustrating for new players because you get matched up with experienced players when you queue up with groups.

Ya I've just been playing vs bots until I get better, I'm pretty much only using Darius right now to try and get good enough to play real players with at least one guy.

Only had one negative game out of like 8 with him so off to a good start!

Ya I've just been playing vs bots until I get better, I'm pretty much only using Darius right now to try and get good enough to play real players with at least one guy.

Only had one negative game out of like 8 with him so off to a good start!

I'd recommend just diving into playing against players.

This game really sucks when you don't have a lot of time to play and get 4v5s or other unwinnable games.
I know if you are on the grind it all balances out but damn is it shitty when you only have time for one game and thats the one.

went 1 and 1 on prediction and thank god i was wrong on game two, clutch u beautiful bastards. Cant decide who i want to win clutch or 100 thieves, should be some spicy games now boys.

I finally tightened my champion pool up: last 12 games either yorick or garen. I can practically feel my soul leaving my body.

I finally tightened my champion pool up: last 12 games either yorick or garen. I can practically feel my soul leaving my body.
I remember a Yorick stomping on my urgot. I knew what he was trying to do and I still feiled.....I suck at the game

Doublelift's older brother murdered his mother and critically injured his dad.

What in the fuck.

I'm just going to leave that alone and tell everyone to go watch a day in the life of tyler1 video on YouTube

Last edited:
the new player experience in this game is just so awful. Leveling up another account to see what it's like.

Add me (flowgatti) if you wanna play twisted treeline. I hate getting stuck with bots.

Back