League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
I cannot even care about teams anymore, especially TSM.
Bjerg isn't baylife damnit, he is just some nerd that plays league.
Oddone and dyron in the retirement home, wild turtle forgot how to put the shell on and go in, Reggie is a pencil pusher, fuck tsm.

I follow the players I like and root for their teams. Since there's no real location based teams, rooting for/against orgs for a long time doesn't make sense to me. I still hate Regi though, so I'm still on the hate-TSM train with OK.

Sometimes I throw out a blue card just for Regi.

You should flash into the enemy team for turtle

His build on Sunday was bronze tier. Dude shouldn't be allowed to play professionally after starting rageblade, Wit's End, and Hurricane....in that order on Varus. Followed by some patented WT flashes....

His build on Sunday was bronze tier. Dude shouldn't be allowed to play professionally after starting rageblade, Wit's End, and Hurricane....in that order on Varus. Followed by some patented WT flashes....

I thought rageblade first was the meta these days for Varus?

I need to go pull that sequence front last night where forged got a quadra then I got a penta and post it.

Lets play a game: Sort your champions by mastery and post the top row and the bottom row

Top row
arZ8x4R

Bottom row
nf7JRz5

I'll always have fond memories about sending out the birds to fuck people up, but after my first game on new Swain, I can say Riot gave him the re-work he deserved. I love it.

I'll always have fond memories about sending out the birds to fuck people up, but after my first game on new Swain, I can say Riot gave him the re-work he deserved. I love it.
Best change?

Worst change?

Not sure what I don't like about it tbh. His Q seems better thematically so I do like that a lot.

I was pretty fucking surprised Riot's blatant mobility creep didn't carry over to him lol. He's still the immobile as fuck front line mage be used to be.

It feels like a longer range Raka Q with the slow and health you get back. You gotta get real far back just to recall against Swain now.

Back