League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
Actual footage of Faker to Uzi after the game:
tenor.gif

The one time I'm hard rooting for SKT

I really REALLY want Huni to get that trophy

Proof that Faker is a god: He can carry NA-castoffs to a title.

To be fair! Huni WAS asked to join SKT even before he started with FNATIC but they lowballed him so he went to EU fer da moneys! Long con for Huni! Now on SKT on championship doorstep and making wayyyy more than he would have if he had signed on as a sub in the first place!

So is the broadcast for the World Championships tomorrow? This fucked me up last week because of the 11:30 listing on their US page with the date.

Is it Fri-Night/Sat-Morning or Sat-night/Sun-morning?

Okay, I got impatient, so I answered my own question by seeking out the GMT. It's the highlighted one for PST.

Last edited:
I didn't possess the knowledge to comment on past patches. I made that qualification for a reason.
Oh I know, just worth pointing out. As a rule of thumb the only roles that (somewhat) consistently see variety are top and mid. For the other roles, most of the time you only see contrasting picks during transitional periods when one group of picks is overtaking another.

btw I know Huni is gonna catch some flak (stuff like "not even Faker can carry NA" and whatnot), but he was actually one of the better performers for SKT during their run. Peanut might as well play Eve because he's invisible and the bot lane ranged from serviceable to utter garbage. Specially in the last series Bang was really really really bad.

This feels a lot like their 2014 OGN run with Faker desperately trying to hard carry his inconsistent teammates but getting held back or even beat by stable mids (Crown/BDD now, Pawn/Ggoong back then) who can just allow the rest of the map to crush SKT.

Hindsight is 20/20, but looking back this season could've mirrored Season 4 with them not even getting to Worlds had KT not been massive choke artists.

Last edited:
SSG took it, they wanted it more i guess but they played better all around, specially Ruler

Well.......I'm glad I didn't stay up. 3-0 to win it

Now who are they picking for skins

This feels like when Fedor lost to Werdum.

Crazy that a player left Dig and then became world champion.

jesus Faker couldn't carry that bottom lane dead weight holy shit...feelsbadman

Back