Leading intellectual and free speech warrior Dave Rubin returns to comedy to save it from SJWs.

I don't know about that but Rogan is indeed and unfunny pussy
His last special was okay. I got through half of it. I like him better as an interviewer than a comic. He really has a hard-on for these Rubin types though.

His last special was okay. I got through half of it. I like him better as an interviewer than a comic. He really has a hard-on for these Rubin types though.
I've never heard of rubin but dave Chappells new shit was awesome and always sunny...ill always have that.

And rogan crying about rousey..thats it, i cant take his shit anymore

The threat of over political correctness is vastly overstated and being used to motivate the idiot masses for political reasons. Comedy is not in trouble. And I have no idea who this guy is anyway.

I like him, but will pass on his comedy. He never once has said anything that made me laugh.

Last edited:
I've thought that stand up the last couple years is a perfect breeding ground for an Andrew Dice Clay type to come along and refreshingly not give a fuck about anything and be opening shows like "So I'm throatfucking this broad.."

Do a tour trope of comedians that bash SJW's, headlined by the Dice Man.

Back