Leader of California's #MeToo Movement, Cristina Garcia, Accused of Sexual Misconduct | Page 6

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Euron Greyjoy, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Culombo Purple Belt

Culombo
    or shrug it off and laugh or don't laugh .. who cares .. not something that would bother me .. well unless maybe if she's constantly doing it and it gets annoying or something like that ... but once or twice ? wouldn't even blink an eye .. I saw a pic of hers with some cleavage .. she looks like she has a nice rack .. I have a weakness for a nice set of titties .. I'd probably just go along and get some action

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    floivanus, S Class and HunterAcosta like this.
  2. Only Here for Attachments I'm on the prowl... for sexy attachments!

Only Here for Attachments
    She can't be a sexual harasser, only men can! This is blatant patriarchal misogyny!

3. KnightTemplar Infinity Belt

KnightTemplar
  4. KantoTerror Silver Belt

KantoTerror
    Meh...I won't complaint if I'm into her. Just like ladies getting groped by men they're attracted to. I'd complain if I feel my rights are violated by someone repulsive. Anyone can be a victim...you should be able to take what you dish out.

5. EGarrett Red Belt

EGarrett
    So then the police acted properly, the University didn't follow through, and the police should have been notified. Which any of them could have done. Again, tell the police that. This isn't rocket science.

6. EGarrett Red Belt

EGarrett
    Right, because they have a conflict of interest. Which is why you tell the police.

7. EGarrett Red Belt

EGarrett
    I'm going to try to format this reply properly given that the error in the previous reply makes the auto-quote not work.

You're not following the point. The official who was killed by the women in the airport thought that it wasn't a serious attack. Which is why he didn't go to the police until it's too late.

The man who was stabbed by the crazy woman rode away on his bike, not realizing that he'd been stabbed, as often happens to stabbing victims. You can see the blood spot forming under his shirt as leaves.

The first man died, I don't know what happened to the second man except that it's very likely his lung was punctured and he could have died as well.

There's no "measured and proportionate" response when you don't know the severity of the attack until it's too late.

As I asked above, what's the "measured and proportionate" response for the men who were stabbed and chemically poisoned and left the area without defending themselves, identifying their attackers, or even realizing what had happened until it was too late? You honestly sound like you don't know anything about self-defense situations in the real world.

8. HunterAcosta Green Belt

HunterAcosta
    [​IMG] WOOD. HARD!! Dirty Latinas are my steez. Probably a freak in between the sheets. Good times.

Culombo, floivanus and S Class like this.
  9. Gregolian .45 ACP

Gregolian
    This is another situation where that Rogan joke about child molestation between the sexes will never be equal holds true to a point.

Like, that Just for Men commercial with the baby dancing around all these leggy girls and shit at a night club wouldn't work if it was a little girl surrounded by dude's in loin clothes. You'd go to prison for even writing that down (metaphorically).

I'm not an attractive dude but I can't count the amount of times girls grabbed me (ass, crotch, what have you) when I was a bouncer and they were somewhat trashed. COULD I have done the "she just sexual assaulted me" route? PROBABLY... especially here in WA... but who's going to fucking believe that me, at 6'4" and over 300lb feels sexually assautled by a 125lb 5'3" blonde? NO ONE would.. the damn cops would probably write it down like they took it seriously then use me as the tag line of their jokes for the next month.

AND NO, before some ass goes "you can't count them cause they didn't happen" go be a bouncer for a week at a busy live act club and get back to me.

floivanus and HunterAcosta like this.
  10. Kafir-kun Three Tailed Pasha

Kafir-kun
    Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    I don't really buy this because in the case of workplace harassment we're rarely ever hearing about men overpowering women and raping them. I'm sure there have been a few cases but the overwhelming amount have been men abusing their positions of power to commit acts not unlike what this women did.

So in the context of the conversation about work place harassment I don't think the physical side matters as much since its virtually always an abuse of institutional power.

Bald1 and HunterAcosta like this.
  11. EGarrett Red Belt

EGarrett
    [​IMG]

KnightTemplar, jefferz and S Class like this.
  12. S Class Brown Belt

S Class
    #MeThree

I'd slide on in between those tittays

floivanus and HunterAcosta like this.
  13. oldshadow Gold Belt

oldshadow
    It's most likely the only reason this guy said anything was because she is a hypocrite and he wanted to expose her.

So according some here he should have just let her talk shit and never get called on it.

KnightTemplar and floivanus like this.
  14. jamel Green Belt

jamel
    A real man would have gotten a Ram Dually out of her...

Dumbass beta male, she saw you coming a mile away.

15. HunterAcosta Green Belt

HunterAcosta
    Not to mention attacks against women by men across the world are LEAGUES above women attacking men, in terms of number of incidents and the sheer brutality of the attacks(India anyone?). If you wanna play the "lets look on youtube to find evidence to support my claim" game, then look at the number of attacks on youtube against women on there by men....or hell, look at attacks against other MEN by MEN on youtube(worldstar anyone?). Violent, agressive, testeserone driven men are the ones doing most of the assaulting that goes on in the world, to both sexes.

16. EGarrett Red Belt

EGarrett
    Except when they're not doing the assaulting. Which I showed you. And when someone actually attacks you, as I showed, whether or not they're a woman has no bearing on how easily they could be stabbing you, or otherwise even doing something fatal to you without you realizing it until it's too late. Which is why people are entitled to self-defense, even violently, if someone attacks them regardless of whether it's a man or woman.

floivanus likes this.
  17. floivanus Green Belt

floivanus
    My wife puts together shows with live male entertainment. The ushers (non attractive, ‘normal’ guys, you know gotta get the talent top billing) have complained about being crotch grabbed. They have the same reaction I would, “eh it’s kind of cool, but not at the same time” drunk women grab junk all the time.

It seems like we, as men are bred to take it, while women are supposed to jump on the victim wagon

18. HunterAcosta Green Belt

HunterAcosta
    Youre taking something that is POSSIBLE and running with it and generalizing it to be the norm. Its possible ANYONE can kill anyone with weapons. Thats why they were invented. You dont honestly say if someone asks you, "hey man, can you take that 96 lbs girl in the corner in a fight?' and then you say "dunno man, is she carrying a samurai sword? Or anthrax?" you would look like a giant weirdo. The context would be "can you take her in a fight with your BARE hands."Not with machetes. Not with a tank.(and yes, Im sure you can find some incident of these things happening, not my point),My point is, that a man doesnt NEED extraneous variables to kill/rape/violently beat MOST women(YES there are exceptions- women who can take some men-but not the norm), A man walks around with a machete, anthrax, Abrams tank in MOST situations with women. THATS how lethal the average man could be to the averarage women. Its called alot more strength, alot more testerserone and stronger, denser bones, combined with alot more agression. Thats his anthrax, samurai sword, etc. Not talking about COULD/DOES/CAN a woman kill a man. There are tons of examples. No shit. Tons of little kids kill adults too with knives and guns too across the world. Doesnt mean that kids are just as capable physically as a man or woman, all things considered.

19. EGarrett Red Belt

EGarrett
    In the case of self-defense, you are perfectly justified in treating an attack by a woman in the same way you would by a man.

20. HunterAcosta Green Belt

HunterAcosta
    If she is carrying a weapon, I wholeheartedley agree. If its a night club bitch that smacks your face with her hand, and you take her down and viciously ground and pound her out, society and more importantly the LAW will not be on your side unless you have a good lawyer. Its not equal on those terms. And I really dont think it should be. If a guy cant control a girl physically with wrestling and wrapping her up, or even an open hand slap, and has to resort to breaking her fucking face over a slap by her, that dude is a fucking weak bitch or youre dealing with a chick that looks like Cyborg and is more man than woman. IF she has a knife? I agree. fuck that bitch up.

KnightTemplar likes this.