PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
wsc-omielanczuk-shamaev-mcsweeney-lebanner.jpg

Nice.

Kind of odd to see a card that fleshed out, so far in advance

Omielanczuk vs Fatty?

And hopefully McSweeney gets knocked out again.

Why is souwer in an mma fight? More importantly, why is he still fighting?

Wow Gago Drago coming back nice...cool too see McSweeney back to KB. Love Le Banner wish it was a KB fight. Hopefully Bostwick can take out Mpumba. Fun card overall

The guy omielanczuk is fighting is a solid prospect, his last fight was in Cage Warriors.

K1 title fights & MMA super fights ? Now this is a stacked card. I wonder what title McSweeney is fighting for...I can only assume it would be nothing less than the GOAT title. If Jerome wins, this should see him in the number 1 spot on p4p rankings.

Some ex-UFC fighters, a few legit prospects and probably the best known european combat sport veterans you can get. And nearly every fight is a title fight. Never heard of this organization, would really interest me where they have their money from. "fun fact" : Shamaev is Mariusz Pudzianowskis Coach.

Last edited:
Some ex-UFC fighters, a few legit prospects and probably the best known european combat sport veterans you can get. And nearly every fight is a title fight. Never heard of this organization, would really interest me where they have their money from. "fun fact" : Shamaev is Mariusz Pudzianowskis Coach.

He is noodle guy?

Can’t wait to see McSweeney back in action. Kind of hard to get excited for this though with it being so far out.

<mma4>

I will watch this for sure

When did Lapilus and Omielanczuk get cut? Am I missing something here?

The card looks real promising, I wonder if any fights will be added since the event is about six months away.

Back