Lawyer: Conor McGregor has ‘no way to defend himself’ in Michael Chiesa lawsuit

Tempered glass doesn’t shard.

If there was any gap between the incident and the hospital where he was alone there is a legitimate legal defense.

In the video from inside the bus he is shown bleeding right after the window smash

no solid evidence? It was doctors who declared he was unable to fight. They literally pulled glass shards from his wounds. If YOU did this to anyone, they'd be garnishing your paychecks for life.

Evidence beyond that he merely lost his fight money due to the physical injury. I'm talking about mental damage.

Paycheck for life? for what? losing 30k lol ?

Well Michael is gonna get paid.

and good on him - not a fan - but if you can afford to fly you and your drinking buddies over from Ireland to act like a scum bag then you can afford to pay the consequences.

You really need to do some research on that entire coffee story. That old lady actually had to get skin grafts and suffered severe severe burns because the coffee was almost bioling hot. That was NOT a play for money and an actualy horrific injury. Look it up, not a good example and somehow always gets thrown around because people just assume it was some warm coffee. Pretty crazy burns dude.
I know her burns were bad, and mcdonalds should have payed her hospital bills and im glad there greed cost them 3 million, not that the woman deserved to get that much. Karm'a a bitch and Conor is going to pay for that stunt he pulled.
Im laughing at the idiots that think he isn't going to get much, his injuries are directly related to his loss of work. I don't know what he was getting, but i am assuming he stood to make atleast 30-50K so he is at least getting that, then tack on the other things he can sue for. He will probably get 250K to a Mil.

Conor-McGregor-Money-UFC-WT-Embedded.jpg
mcg-money.jpg

Conor's lawyers will delay the thing so bad that I think that Chesy will settle for ~ 300K- 350K.

As someone else stated, the chick did the most intelligent thing claiming mental anguish immediately! I think Conor's lawyers are far more worried about her than Michael.

In the video from inside the bus he is shown bleeding right after the window smash
True but tempered glass doesn’t shard to be ‘pulled out of his wounds’ as has been claimed. Any passenger side window of a vehicle has tempered glass and it breaks into cubes. This way if your side window breaks in a crash you don’t get a big sharp shard of glass in your neck that will kill you. They break into small uniform cubes without shards. Maybe the bus used the wrong type of glass to save money. I’m just pointing out what I know as a certified firefighter who has seen many extricated from wrecked vehicles. In many cases we have to break that glass to remove the driver or passenger. Passenger side glass is required to be tempered. I’m only trying to point out that there is a defense that can be made.

You really need to do some research on that entire coffee story. That old lady actually had to get skin grafts and suffered severe severe burns because the coffee was almost bioling hot. That was NOT a play for money and an actualy horrific injury. Look it up, not a good example and somehow always gets thrown around because people just assume it was some warm coffee. Pretty crazy burns dude.
This was years and years ago. I think it was because the coffee was well above the temp it should have been. Which is what gave her the win in the lawsuit. I didn't remember it being an old lady. Either way I was like why the fuck would you put coffee warm, hot, or boiling hot in your lap. But yeah, injuries, because the coffee was way to hot.

I know her burns were bad, and mcdonalds should have payed her hospital bills and im glad there greed cost them 3 million, not that the woman deserved to get that much. Karm'a a bitch and Conor is going to pay for that stunt he pulled.
Im laughing at the idiots that think he isn't going to get much, his injuries are directly related to his loss of work. I don't know what he was getting, but i am assuming he stood to make atleast 30-50K so he is at least getting that, then tack on the other things he can sue for. He will probably get 250K to a Mil.

She got paid not because her scars were worth millions but to teach McD a lesson about giving out scalding coffee cups in the future.

Chiesa is gonna get six figures, lawyers will take 35%-50%, settlement guaranteed.

This was years and years ago. I think it was because the coffee was well above the temp it should have been. Which is what gave her the win in the lawsuit. I didn't remember it being an old lady. Either way I was like why the fuck would you put coffee warm, hot, or boiling hot in your lap. But yeah, injuries, because the coffee was way to hot.

If you saw the pics, it was actually really bad. The funny thing was, shejust wanted mcd to paid for her hospital bills but they denied, so they end up going to court and cost them million. lol

Conor will likely settle, but it seems this lawyer is mistaken. Didn't Conor plead no contest?
In the American "legal system", it's nearly the same thing as pleading guilty. He doesn't admit guilt by pleading no contest, but if he has to go through proceedings in the future his guilt is readily made apparent.

This will be settled way before it gets to court, probably for something decent but not massive, something like 100K?

A foreigner attacked and injured an American on our own soil! He HAS to pay and pay big!!!! Send Conor to Gitmo for a year of waterboarding and humiliation!

Conor admitted a misdemeanor - he didn’t contest the facts of the case.

In a civil trail he is fucked.

Sherbros, stop talking law because you may think you understand the words, you have no fucking idea what lies behind those words.

That’s why some people get paid $800 an hour for interpreting and arguing the words because they went to law school, passed the bar exam and worked 70 hour weeks for ten years. Words don’t mean what you think they mean and common sense and your knowledge of law from SUV means bullshit. I double dare any of you to tell me what a tort is without googling it.

Going back to this shit - OJ didn’t get convicted for murder in a criminal case. He however was found liable in a civil case for stabbing two people.

Conor admitted fucking doing what he did. It’s now an argument how much he pays. Maybe an argument if Chiesa didn’t actually have glass in his eye beforehand.
You’re retarded if you think this goes to trial

If you saw the pics, it was actually really bad. The funny thing was, shejust wanted mcd to paid for her hospital bills but they denied, so they end up going to court and cost them million. lol
yeah, I remember it being that Mickey D's, didn't want to pay anything. I did feel for the lady.
I just thought of hot coffee in the lap. like why?
Iv'e bought coffee at 7-11 and you can barely hold that shit, let alone taking it to the crotch.
I'm glad she got paid, though. it was negligence on their part.

Chiesa soon to make Anderson Silva money, playboy.

What's this fkn lawsuit about? What's he saying Conor did

Back