Lawsuit: Longtime trainer at Eastern Montana high school groomed, sexually abused as many as 100 boy

The grooming regimen began with routine, state mandated annual athletic physical exams in which Jensen touched the boys’ genitals under the guise of a hernia check, although the suit said he has no known medical training.

Ah yes, who doesn't remember Penis Inspection Day at school? Those are some of my fondlest memories.

I don't know a kid that would admit a coach or someone did that to them and I live in a small town in WA, especially boys.

You do that the immediate thing that happens is the bullies pick up on it and do the "oh, you're a :eek::eek::eek: and musta liked it" and then your social life among other things is absolutely trashed.

There are benefits to growing up in a small town... but the downsides are pretty painful too especially for shit like this.

I doubt it. You'd think so but given his age and his crimes he'll be segregated with others like him for their own safety.

I'm sure the guards that deal with them day to day would love to leave a guy like that in the showers or chow hall with some AB or big time racial gangs and shit that would take care of a guy like that but the extra paperwork, suits, and shit from family of the deceased in those instances have lead to guys like this being housed basically in AdSeg their whole time inside.

County jails are like this now too. Hell, people like this their first appearances quite often are done separately/after everyone else to protect them and they're house in the areas that used to be segregation/"the hole" to keep them separate.

To be fair... every high school/middle school locker room I was in as a kid or even in later years when high schools and shit rented their gyms out to martial arts competitions and shit the shower is visible from the office in there.... it's not that uncommon.
Both of you're right. It just something that pisses me off so much. 100 fucking kids man! That's way too much! It's awful how we put so much stigma on this issue that men can't even feel comfortable speaking up.

And I bet those kids didn't know he was doing it to tons of kids either. I'm sure they thought they were the only ones, and were somehow blaming themselves. Really sad.

Deserves every moment of jail time coming his way. And every violent beating that jail time will eventually bring him.

I do want to take a moment and point out that many of these boys were in high school. If the abuser had been a woman, people would excuse the behavior of the adult by claiming that the victim probably looked forward to or enjoyed the experience.

We should aim for consistency. A teacher, of any gender, mainpulating the kids in their control into sexual experiences, no matter the age of the student, is a criminal. It's never okay. It shouldn't require 100 same sex victims for us to stand by that.

This is a nonviolent crime that I would have no problem seeing punished by capital punishment. I mean, do we really think that this guy deserves to be a member of our society anymore?

It’s disgusting that it is only the perp that ends up facing the (long overdue) consequences in these cases. Like the Muslim grooming gangs and the multiple youth coaches who preyed on child athletes all over in the UK it takes a cover up at all levels for something like this to go on for so long. An Inept/corrupt police and management looking the other way are as culpable as anyone for the crimes committed on these children.
Agreed. Stuff like this makes me go biblical and step outside of my comfort zone. I'm pro death penalty and burning institutions that turned a blind eye to it to the ground in such cases. Scorch the whole lot of them and piss on their ashes.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Last edited:
Dont worry folks, Tommy Robinson will be on a flight over any time now..... he really cares about this kind of stuff.

Dont worry folks, Tommy Robinson will be on a flight over any time now..... he really cares about this kind of stuff.
Cool. So the grooming gang/Islam problem in the UK is all squared away and he's free to branch out? I thought the next logical step would be clearing up Eastern Europes sex trafficking problem, then work outwards from there. He'll get to NA in about 200 years if he can resolve the sex slavery issues in the middle east and Africa. Tommy bless!

Cool. So the grooming gang/Islam problem in the UK is all squared away and he's free to branch out? I thought the next logical step would be clearing up Eastern Europes sex trafficking problem, then work outwards from there. He'll get to NA in about 200 years if he can resolve the sex slavery issues in the middle east and Africa. Tommy bless!
haha let me have my fun dagnammit :p

I’d say being in Montana has something to do with it. Small town, being outted as doing homosexual things with teacher won’t do well for community image.
He should have just stuck to sheep like the rest of Montanians.

Was pretty sure I’d be an old white guy..

Click on the link and then to my amazement lo and behold!!!!

It’s an old white guy...
Why because there are more whites in the country? Because he has a job? Or do white people genetically have a proclivity to molest children?

Pedos gravitate towards jobs/positions that gives them access to kids, just as bullies , racists and persons wanting a power trip will gravitate towards law enforcement.

Why the need for this comment?

I notice a lot of hateful people seem to enjoy saying more than what is needed to be said by bringing in completely off topic subjects into a completely different discussion.

haha let me have my fun dagnammit :p
That's pretty sweet this is all fun to you with your behind the back Muslim apologist shtick.

Last edited:
Jesus...and what's with most of these pedos going after boys? The only time it was girls in modern times that I can recall was that gymnastics coach (the child trafficking seems to be a split). The priest thing- mostly boys, this freak, the female teachers going after teenage and pre-teen boys, etc.

If the abuser had been a woman, people would excuse the behavior of the adult by claiming that the victim probably looked forward to or enjoyed the experience.

I don't know about "excuse", but let's not pretend there isn't a difference.

I don't know about "excuse", but let's not pretend there isn't a difference.
In my opinion, there isn't.

What happens is that people who were not party to the manipulation layer their own youthful desires onto that of the victim and his/her situation.

They say "I wanted to have sex at that age. I found some of my teachers attractive. Therefore that kid wasn't sexually manipulated by that teacher into a relationship that the kid wasn't emotionally prepared for or desirous of having. That kid's situation must not have been offensive because I have a fantasy of an unfulfilled high school tryst."

Was pretty sure I’d be an old white guy..

Click on the link and then to my amazement lo and behold!!!!

It’s an old white guy...

"Eastern Montana" Wow! Are you a wizard?

200.gif

I'm happy for do the honours. As are many of my sherbrothers.

Back