Lawrence Kenshin-countering powerful short fighters (feat. My coach)

Silver tongue samurai

Ronin
@Blue
Reaction score
Oddly enough my coach was talking about how awesome some of the kenshin breakdowns are when i informed him there was one with him in it.

According to him this is a sparring clip from when he was pressure fighting to help Jeff with an upcoming fight. As always golden vid.

Oddly enough my coach was talking about how awesome some of the kenshin breakdowns are when i informed him there was one with him in it.

According to him this is a sparring clip from when he was pressure fighting to help Jeff with an upcoming fight. As always golden vid.

Dude just bangs

An older video of Kenshin's, shows some of the techniques being implemented effectively in an actual fight:

I think the better question is how to be that aggressive fighter pressure fighting and kicking ass, making your opponent run circles :)

I think the better question is how to be that aggressive fighter pressure fighting and kicking ass, making your opponent run circles :)
A note to keep is that this style requires a good tank. And being in a forward heavy stance takes ALOT of leg endurance.

Or just tell your opponent you haven't bathed in months and have STDs (super terrific days) in your fist so they'll duck you every time you step foreward

Coach is going a little hard there eh. Deserves a knee up the middle imo.

Coach is going a little hard there eh. Deserves a knee up the middle imo.
if it's two fighters in camp this is not too hard at all would you not think that throwing a knee up the middle is a stupid way to make sure someone get's hurt and the intensity escalates? Not trying to start an argument just genuinely curious as to other people's opinions on sparring

if it's two fighters in camp this is not too hard at all would you not think that throwing a knee up the middle is a stupid way to make sure someone get's hurt and the intensity escalates? Not trying to start an argument just genuinely curious as to other people's opinions on sparring
I was half joking with the knee thing. Still, if someone is coming after me like that and trying to hurt me, I'd try to hurt them back. But you're right, at that point it would probably escalate to someone getting hurt for real.

The body shots are fine at any intensity, but he's wailing away at his noggin pretty good.

Wait this is Lawrence Kenshin? The breakdown video guy sparring?

Back