Lawmakers want to make Tide pods less appealing

If they would just make them edible, I wouldn't be tempted to eat those delicious things.

Seriously.

You know these things are probably delicious too.

SilicaGelPack.jpg

I agree with pretty much all of you. It's ridiculous to have to change the color of a damn Tide pod to keep fools from wanting to eat them. I wonder what goes through the mind of a podder.

Seriously.

SilicaGelPack.jpg

I was going to post about those. This isn't some new thing. Items that are poisonous that you think people would never eat - well they get ingested. They've had to warn about silica gel packets forever now. My guess is that something will happen with this. Maybe they won't have to change colors, but some form of warning will need to be on the actual packaging.

It's difficult to regulate stupidity. The government can only do so much to save people from themselves... and do we really want them to?

Seriously.

SilicaGelPack.jpg
I bet all my vcash this becomes a challenge within the next year

Fuck that package trying to tell me what I can and cant eat
Watch this!

Why can't these kids just bump lines of Cascade like a normal person...

What's wrong with idiots dying? I'm all for the advancement of the human species.

For fucks sake.

Everyone talking shit ITT forget that for people with small children or senior adults living with them, this is actually a reasonable issue.

Everyone talking shit ITT forget that for people with small children or senior adults living with them, this is actually a reasonable issue.
I mean I guess. How fucking dumb are these children though? I knew not to eat fucking detergent as a kid, no matter what it looked like. Dangerous chemicals should of course be kept away from toddlers and those with dementia, but those aren't the people eating tide pods from what I've seen.

If people are that fucking stupid to eat them good hope they die.

This isn't even applicable. We aren't talking about mushrooms in the woods. This is laundry detergent people. This is just stupid.
It is applicable. Perhaps the kids eating tide pods should die, and then people won't eat them.

It is applicable. Perhaps the kids eating tide pods should die, and then people won't eat them.
The way he worded it, seemed like there was grey area. Historically speaking, yes. At this stage of the game, people should absolutely know better. Aside from children, and apparently people with dementia.

I feel like even if you found something in the wild that looked like a Tide Pod, you would instinctively know not to eat it. Generally nature gives you a warning sign.

I mean I guess. How fucking dumb are these children though? I knew not to eat fucking detergent as a kid, no matter what it looked like. Dangerous chemicals should of course be kept away from toddlers and those with dementia, but those aren't the people eating tide pods from what I've seen.
At 2-5, children are basically retarded.

Also, easier said than done. Toddlers and small children are not as easy to reign in as people without kids like to think they are. They get all into all kinds of shit, from literally the time it takes to turn your head.

At 2-5, children are basically retarded.

Also, easier said than done. Toddlers and small children are not as easy to reign in as people without kids like to think they are. They get all into all kinds of shit, from literally the time it takes to turn your head.
At 2-5 years how attached can you be? Relationship take time to develop. Just get a new one.

Yet it didn't become an issue until retarded teenagers started the tide pod challenge. More high school kids were eating them than 2-5 year olds.

I missed the part about why we should litigate and change things instead of those people just not purchasing the pods in the first place. Those with dementia cleaned their clothes for decades without Tide Pods. This isn't the type of thing that HAS to be in every household.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back