Lawmakers want to make Tide pods less appealing

maybe they should make them taste like soap so people know not to put them in their mouth?

i think if stupid retards want to eat poison and die, they should have the liberty to do so

It's hilarious that they even have to consider making them less appealing.

What's wrong with the world?

This is just part of the new social media "retarded legislation" challenge.

Changing Tide Pod colors

FFS...How many different ways can we waste our time, energy and money?

Says a lot of the current generation... you know, trying to eat laundry soap for kicks.

If they would just make them edible, I wouldn't be tempted to eat those delicious things.

It makes sense for small children. But if any adults want to eat colorful tide pods, I say let them. As many as they like! Then refuse to provide medical help.

We had a thread a while back discussing protecting the stupid and the effect it has. This definitely falls into that category. Children, sure, but if you are not a child and are willingly doing something this stupid, you should get sick and possibly die.

Looks very similar to Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese mix, I say.

1406674217000-tide-pod_3066689_ver1.0.jpg

We've spent hundreds of thousands of years of evolution figuring out which things are edible and which are not. If you as an individual still can't figure it out then I feel no need to protect you from yourself.

We've spent hundreds of thousands of years of evolution figuring out which things are edible and which are not. If you as an individual still can't figure it out then I feel no need to protect you from yourself.
This isn't even applicable. We aren't talking about mushrooms in the woods. This is laundry detergent people. This is just stupid.

I believe the biggest problem is actually seniors with dementia who ingest them.

I believe the biggest problem is actually seniors with dementia who ingest them.
I forgot about that. I luckily have not had to endure this, so I can not really speak on that one. I guess the idea is saving lives > pretty pods. Unfortunately, sometimes I wonder if the lives are worth protecting/saving.

If you have a senior with dementia, do you HAVE to use Tide Pods?

Back