Lawler vs. Perry....

lawler is moving at a bout a third the speed he did vs koscheck. This is a tough call because perry could still get lit up vs b level strikers. I'd wait to see the odds before making a bet

Perry via easy KO at this point

Hater idiots will not admit it tho

ya ok... Perry can't beat top 15 guys and yet he can take on a beat a top 3?

It's like saying Jouban would have even a remote chance against Lawler and he made Perry look like a bum.

Lawler has lost 2 of his last 3. His one win was a tough fight against an unranked Cerrone... a fighter who's been KO'd by his other recent opponents. I don't think it's an unrealistic fight at all. It will tell us if Lawler or Perry is fringe Top 10 or not. There's no way Lawler is still Top 5 after this weekend's loss.

Cerrone was ranked. 2/3 is meaningless given they were much better opponents than Perry.

How about we stop giving hype beasts that aren't even ranked in the top 10 fights they don't deserve, further stalling divisions and contributing to the problem of hype outshining actual skill and merit? Just a thought.
Thank you. You said it. Perry needs to earn that. Dos Anjos is an ex champ and is Lawler. Anjos was the better man that night. You dont loose to another ex champ and fight someone in the marginal top 15.

Lawler has lost 2 of his last 3. His one win was a tough fight against an unranked Cerrone... a fighter who's been KO'd by his other recent opponents. I don't think it's an unrealistic fight at all. It will tell us if Lawler or Perry is fringe Top 10 or not. There's no way Lawler is still Top 5 after this weekend's loss.
He lost against Dos Anjos, ex champ of 155 and solid at 170. You guys are acting like Lawler lost to a can. Maybe when Anjos beats Nate Diaz..... oh wait. Anjos is bad ass and moving up. They are both top five in WW.

no, stop suggesting this. He'll get a top 10 contender, not an unranked fighter.

He lost against Dos Anjos, ex champ of 155 and solid at 170. You guys are acting like Lawler lost to a can. Maybe when Anjos beats Nate Diaz..... oh wait. Anjos is bad ass and moving up. They are both top five in WW.

Robbie has one not-so-impressive decision win in the last 18 months and 2 lopsided losses (1st round KO and complete domination for 5 rounds). There's no way he should be Top 5 any more. I like Robbie BTW, but I'm being realistic. He's 35 and has been through a ton of 5-round wars. He definitely looks like his best days are behind him. If this isn't true, the burden of proof is on him to show otherwise.

But I realize I'm being rational among nostalgic fans who overrate experience and underrate youth and an undamaged body/chin. It's nice to know this stuff when you bet, though.

Cerrone was ranked. 2/3 is meaningless given they were much better opponents than Perry.

How do you know Till is much better? Because he KO'd Cerrone? If that's all you can say, you just have a circular argument. What current Top 15 guys has Till beaten?

You cucks don't get the point of my OP...this has nothing to do with ranking...just like UFC don't give a shit about rankings...this is about blood and these 2 will deliver blood.

Lawler at this point would probably take it.
I don't believe Perry wouldn't cope with Lawler's experience.
The blood giffs ae overkill... Neither bleed that much.

Robbie has one not-so-impressive decision win in the last 18 months and 2 lopsided losses (1st round KO and complete domination for 5 rounds). There's no way he should be Top 5 any more. I like Robbie BTW, but I'm being realistic. He's 35 and has been through a ton of 5-round wars. He definitely looks like his best days are behind him. If this isn't true, the burden of proof is on him to show otherwise.

But I realize I'm being rational among nostalgic fans who overrate experience and underrate youth and an undamaged body/chin. It's nice to know this stuff when you bet, though.
He is in his twilight years. Fading likely. Sill only lost to Anjos and Woodley since 2014.

He is in his twilight years. Fading likely. Sill only lost to Anjos and Woodley since 2014.

I love Robbie but I think he should also have a loss to Condit, and another to Hendricks on his record.

Back