Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
6cab3e40-97f3-0133-6e1b-0efce411145f.gif
tenor.gif

Perry via easy KO at this point

Hater idiots will not admit it tho

Neither one is that prone to cuts

How about we stop giving hype beasts that aren't even ranked in the top 10 fights they don't deserve, further stalling divisions and contributing to the problem of hype outshining actual skill and merit? Just a thought.

I wish Lawler would retire. I hate seeing these guys just keep going but sometimes they aren't convinced its over until they lose about 4 or 5 in a row.

Lawler is still ranked near the top. Perry just lost to someone ranked 10th. It'd be entertaining but unrealistic.

Now that fight got I little more sense... I still would picked Robbie.

Perry doesn't deserve to fight Lawler. He's not even in the top 15...

Lawler gets butchered. He should have lost to cerrone as well, the man is not what he used to be.

Perry doesn't deserve to fight Lawler. He's not even in the top 15...

2017 ponzi> 2017 Lawler....

Robbie has the technique advantage if he chooses to use it and not go "just bang bro"-style. Perry should get some more fights with decent but not elite opponents in order to have time to sharpen up and show if he is ready for the step-up in competition. The Ponz fight showed that he has holes in his game but he also has positive qualities (chin for example). Right now Robbie could win if he fought smart and didn't brawl. Never counting Perry out obviously!

I'd root for Lawler but some men lose a step inbetween fights so who knows..
Robbie has more milage but at his best Perry couldn't take the onslaught and pressure Robbie would bring. That's my opinion. I don't believe Perry will ever achieve as much mma success as Lawler.

Lawler puts him to sleep with ease. Perry calls himself platinum but his chin is glass.

Timestamped to 5:50

Lawler is still ranked near the top. Perry just lost to someone ranked 10th. It'd be entertaining but unrealistic.

Lawler has lost 2 of his last 3. His one win was a tough fight against an unranked Cerrone... a fighter who's been KO'd by his other recent opponents. I don't think it's an unrealistic fight at all. It will tell us if Lawler or Perry is fringe Top 10 or not. There's no way Lawler is still Top 5 after this weekend's loss.

Lawler a few fights ago Id say Mike has zero chance in hell

But the slower Robbie weve seen twice in a row now thats a different fight altogether

Back