Lawler vs Maia?

Robbie has been out about 4 months, its still going to be a while until we hear anything on him

Complete shitbox fight with neither guy being willing to commit.

Shit decision for Maia via LNP or Lawler boring decision via 1 punch a minute and stopping relentless TD attempts.
yea lawler is in all kinds of boring fights I can see why you would think that..........................................................
o_O

Seems like a fight to make In my opinion

They should have fought already anyway.. Still a great matchup between two legend who may never get a shot at the belt again... If Lawler wins I can see him getting another big fight though..

or should they just say screw it and make Robbie vs Mike Perry?

Robbie by Decision
Robbie wins. TDD is too good.

Like it! Only two top WWs without dance partners...

This fight would make sense since Maia has already fought Masvidal.
How many fights does Maia still have on his contract? He'll probably retire once it's up. 40 years old and he wont entertain middleweight. In his last fight with Covington he looked drained from the weight cut.
If he is retiring soon, him Vs Robbie Lawler makes for a nice fan fight. I got Maia winning it, albeit a boring way.

Lawler tore his ACL against RDA, he'll likely be out the rest of the year. It would be a good fight though.

I hope it doesn't happen so many up and coming guys at welterweight look to test themselves and these are the gatekeepers, fighting each other keeps us from learning who's at their level.

Let Demian maia rematch Anderson Silva and get some revenge. and have lawler vs nick diaz 2. these guys are old they dont need to work to the title. have mini superfights

I'm down to see it good old stylistic clashing fight that made MMA great in the first place I got Lawler fucking Mia up tho

Lawler vs Masvidal (unless Lawler is out for too long, in which case the UFC will obviously do Maia Masvidal 2 as a main event or some shit)

Back