Lawler Looking Quite a Bit Bigger Than RDA at Media Day

Wish I could demonstrate my head movement in Ronda I tell you what

They'll be similar in weight come fight night.

RDA has faced many men that were bigger than him, and he beat them more often than not.

No no they won't. Also name of each of RDA opponents who fought a good chunk of their careers at mw

This fucking fight, I can’t pick

I don't see how rda wins.
Pressure and volume i think RDA can win, similar to what Henricks did in his second fight with Lawler. He pretty much shutdown Lawlers offense in that fight except for a few select moments. Obv Hendricks lost, but the gameplan was one RDA could use against robbie.
Can't wait for this one.

I read somewhere that Lawler fought at MW and RDA at LW at some points in their careers. So I would guess that Lawler could be naturally a bit bigger. I'm just speculating though. I'm not a doctor damnit!

RDA is undersized. Too swole for his own good.

Someone is getting sacrificed to the Just Bleed God on Saturday night!!

8rWSPVW.gif

Lawler is a full sized welterweight who spent plenty of time competing at 185lbs. RDA is a 'in-between' guy who out grew lightweight, but isn't quite the size of elite guys at 170lbs.

In his prime, I don't think Lawler has any trouble at all with RDA. Much was made of his suspicious test numbers (returned just prior to USADA starting, when NSAC decided to do some advanced testing) and he hasn't looked like the same guy since.

Struggling with Cowboy is a problem. That is exactly the guy Lawler should blow right through, who gave him his kind of fight. I think the best Lawler is behind us and thats why we have a competitive fight.

RDA will be undersized but I think he's still in his prime.

usp-mma_-ufc-173-lawler-vs-ellenberger.jpg

That's some prime Wandy vascularity. He looks like a different person now.

RDA cuts from 195 to 170 - UWEHGUIWEEGE HE'S A LIGHTWEIGHT
Khabib cuts from 195 to 155 - WEUHFWEQHEWUH HE CAN'T MAKE WEIGHT WEFHWEHFE TIRAMISU WEOFHWEHHEW MAKE HIM GO UP

Back