Lawler is was an exceptionally weak champ

Nice try, now get lost.

What a douchebag, go fuck yourself TS.

He is on the decline. But when he was champ he was the best

came here to say I wish the UFC had more champs like Robbie that were exciting, actively defended, ferocious, and weak... lol

How about you have some balls and post this shit with your real account.

Lawler never duck and cherry pick his opponents or look for money fights. He fought and defended against top fighters. Hendrcks, rory x2, condit, cowboy. Everyone who beat him are ex champ and current champ.

I think Lawler lost against Hendricks both times, against Condit, obviously lost to Woodley and RDA. But he is in a crazy division, only faced excellent fighters, actually was given the win in Hendricks II and against Condit, and in between he wrecked Rory.

He was never invincible, but was far from weak.

He beat Pre Usada Hendricks and finished a prime Rory Macdonald.
giphy.gif
exactly... lawler is was a beast.

Yeah? Tell that to poor Rory.

Robbie caved the mans fucking face in.

Troll, or not. He's right. Robbie is a one dimensional fighter who grabbed some favorable match-ups and the stars aligned.

Rory was probably his biggest win, but that's because Rory played his game. I think Rory takes him any other time.

Hendricks? Who cares.

Rory played his game? He kicked his ass twice. Rory couldn’t do shit to Robby lol. Got dropped in both fights and finished in the rematch.

Hendricks was a beast pre- USADA. One punch KO’s left and right. Barely lost to GSP, the Welterweight GOAT.

Yet everyone thinks Rory mcdonald would be the welterweight champ and lawler litterally took 10 years off his life.
you cant say that when Rory just had a flawless performance over Daley who just KO'd Larkin

Troll, or not. He's right. Robbie is a one dimensional fighter who grabbed some favorable match-ups and the stars aligned.

Rory was probably his biggest win, but that's because Rory played his game. I think Rory takes him any other time.

Hendricks? Who cares.
If he's so one dimensional why didn't RDA submit him when he was on top? Why was Robbie able to get back to his feet? Why did he stuff a lot of RDA's takedowns? Just because his offense is primarily boxing doesn't make him one dimensional, otherwise he'd be Houston Alexander.

He defended twice. That's more than most champions, including the five most recent LWs and four most recent MWs, can say.

you cant say that when Rory just had a flawless performance over Daley who just KO'd Larkin

I'm pretty sure both lawler and mcdonald took lasting damage.

Hendricks? Who cares.
they fought twice, hendrick was pre usda who arguably beat gsp in his prime, condit is a killer and cerrone isn't as shitty as you fair weather fans think.

You call yourself an mma fan? lol jesus fuck

Back