Lawler is was an exceptionally weak champ

Bear Trapp

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He wasn't off on the day, he's always been like that. If you look at his last fights and score them honestly he lost against dos anjos, cerrone, woodley and condit which makes him 0 and 4 in his last 4 fights.

When he won the title, it was a fight he should have lost.

Nothing against him he's just not a top 5 fighter. Beating him says nothing about rafael dos anjos' ability to hang with the top welterweights and woodley and wonderboy both ko him

Trolls don't even try anymore.

LOL ...

latest

Yet everyone thinks Rory mcdonald would be the welterweight champ and lawler litterally took 10 years off his life.

TS came to a battle of wits unarmed

He wasn't off on the day, he's always been like that. If you look at his last fights and score them honestly he lost against dos anjos, cerrone, woodley and condit which makes him 0 and 4 in his last 4 fights.

Nothing against him he's just not a top 5 fighter. Beating him says nothing about rafael dos anjos' ability to hang with the top welterweights and woodley and wonderboy both ko him

Weaker than Bisping and McGregor?

At least, Robbie successfully defended his belt 2 times against Rory and Condit. Bisping, on the other hand, got beaten by an inactive fighter from a smaller weight class. McGregor hasn't defended his belt once, because he knows he would get wrecked by Tony and/or Khabib.

I bet TS thinks that Connie is a strong Champion.

Delusional.

This is an exceptionally dumb thread.

He beat Pre Usada Hendricks and finished a prime Rory Macdonald.
giphy.gif

Troll, or not. He's right. Robbie is a one dimensional fighter who grabbed some favorable match-ups and the stars aligned.

Rory was probably his biggest win, but that's because Rory played his game. I think Rory takes him any other time.

Hendricks? Who cares.

Troll, or not. He's right. Robbie is a one dimensional fighter who grabbed some favorable match-ups and the stars aligned.

Rory was probably his biggest win, but that's because Rory played his game. I think Rory takes him any other time.

Hendricks? Who cares.

He is one dimensional. There are a lot of fighters and former champions who are one dimensional. His one dimension happens to be to go to war. While I doubt his coaches game plan for exclusively a finish, that's how all of his fights are executed. Even though he skates some rounds, his fighting style is such that he tries to flurry and outlast people for the finish, 'nuff said. I don't think having that is was a 'weakness.'

Also, this was a Hendricks that almost beat GSP.

Hendricks? Who cares.

Rory played his game? You remember those stuffed TDs?

Your parents had exceptionally weak genes

Back