Lawler had the knee injury before the fight.

giusti825

ßanned
@Silver
Reaction score
The same guys who let him walk in there like that are the same people that sent him back out for the 5th. WTF is wrong with the dudes cornering Lawler.

They let him get in there completely unprepared and then sent him back out twice when he couldnt walk.

Hes gotta surround himself with better people. Part of their job is to prevent him from fucking himself up. They shouldve known how bad the knee was and cancelled the fight. Or at a bare minimum realized it was further reinjured and not send him out there for another 10 minutes on 1 leg.

Robbie wins his next two if he walks in healthy....

I also found it suspicious how many bookies had RDA as the favorite pre-fight and wonder if they knew about the injury.....

Wait what, where does it say he was injured before the fight?

They probably should have thrown in the towel, but unfortunately that would have lead to a lot of backlash from the UFC. Fans want to see blood.

Why are americans always making excuses for their guys?

I also found it suspicious how many bookies had RDA as the favorite pre-fight and wonder if they knew about the injury.....
That does seem to make sense. Before the fight played out like it did I was surprised RDA was the favorite to win. Hopefully Lawler recovers fast.

I say let Lawler go i'm tired of watching these old fuckers fuck themselves up and pretend they are still half as good as they used to be

RDA was just the better fighter that night. Accept it. Lawler is highly over rated. He lost to Condit. Was losing to Rory before Rory couldn't continue. Lost to hendricks. Got KOed by woodley. Looked bad against cerrone. And now lost to RDA.

Why are americans always making excuses for their guys?

<Lmaoo>
Because a lot of us are retarded. Valid observation though. As soon as I saw the thread title, I thought, "Oh god, here we go again with excuses....." :mad:

The same guys who let him walk in there like that are the same people that sent him back out for the 5th. WTF is wrong with the dudes cornering Lawler.

They let him get in there completely unprepared and then sent him back out twice when he couldnt walk.

Hes gotta surround himself with better people. Part of their job is to prevent him from fucking himself up. They shouldve known how bad the knee was and cancelled the fight. Or at a bare minimum realized it was further reinjured and not send him out there for another 10 minutes on 1 leg.

Robbie wins his next two if he walks in healthy....

I thought it was his right knee?

Lawler was moving well enough early. The tides turned once he ate a number of kicks.

I'm a Lawler fan, and he stepped in the cage with RDA and lost. He also didn't make any excuses on the matter. Why do you?

Lawler was moving well enough early. The tides turned once he ate a number of kicks.

I'm a Lawler fan, and he stepped in the cage with RDA and lost. He also didn't make any excuses on the matter. Why do you?
True, but he was kicked in a different leg than was injured.

There were no signs of an injury until RDA kept abusing his leg with his own. Not buying your damage control...

True, but he was kicked in a different leg than was injured.

Which might have meant he had to put more weight on his injured leg, which could have aggravated it.

It's kind of irrelevant, either way.

Wait what, where does it say he was injured before the fight?

They probably should have thrown in the towel, but unfortunately that would have lead to a lot of backlash from the UFC. Fans want to see blood.
I’m assuming he means the brace thingie on his left knee?

Not sure if that’s definitive proof of injury though...

Back