News Lawler and Ponzi Scheme duck Wonderboy

Oh yeah Lawler I believe it’s just a matter of timing, that eye poking goon Ponz for sure is likely ducking to protect his win streak.

When Ponz loses it will be so sweet. WB would be the perfect candidate to make him look like a can too.

Somehow I have no trouble believing Robbie if he said he needs more time to prepare for WB than Askren, just because of the difference in opponent and how he'd get ready for them. But I am inclined to believe that dirty ponzi scheme eye poke shinobi straight up is ducking him.
Oh yeah Lawler I believe it’s just a matter of timing, that eye poking goon Ponz for sure is likely ducking to protect his win streak.
I love Lawler too guys, and I felt dirty writing this up, but based on what exactly gentlemen?

He’s become the stand up fitch.
Idk Fitch "Fitched" everyone. Wonderboy seems to KO everybody outside of the Top 5.

I love Lawler too guys, and I felt dirty writing this up, but based on what exactly gentlemen?

Idk Fitch "Fitched" everyone. Wonderboy seems to KO everybody outside of the Top 5.

Based on Lawler's character.

Based on Lawler's character.
Which is exactly why I felt dirty. But he took the Askren fight after turning down Wonderboy. Wonderboy wasn't specific on an event, so I'm sure he was flexible.

Let's not forget the fact that he already got outclassed by Darren Till. Darren had him totally figured out on round 5 and that round was like little tiny mouse trying to escape from big bad cat.

Shit happens behind the scenes everyday. We don’t see most of it.

At this level are alot of guys ducking. Or are the planets just a little out of whack?

They’re professional fighters but if they have aspirations to become champ. They won’t get to be a champ by ducking people.

hey wonderbra a win over you doesnt mean anything anymore
thats why nobody wants to fight you
Lol a very questionable decision win over Wonderbread literally earned overweight Till a title shot

Let's not forget the fact that he already got outclassed by Darren Till. Darren had him totally figured out on round 5 and that round was like little tiny mouse trying to escape from big bad cat.

That shit was razor close my man.

Shit happens behind the scenes everyday. We don’t see most of it.

At this level are alot of guys ducking. Or are the planets just a little out of whack?

They’re professional fighters but if they have aspirations to become champ. They won’t get to be a champ by ducking people.

Wonderboy doesn't come across as a liar, but who knows.

It would be great to see Wonderboy start fighting like his old self, but he ain’t no spring chicken

It was close fight, but WB got smashed on round 5.
Yeah he did. UFC did Wonderboy no favors by having the small cage. Neither did Till with that oblique kick.

It would be great to see Wonderboy start fighting like his old self, but he ain’t no spring chicken

He still fights that way man, it's just that now he's fighting top 5 talent in one of the most competitive divisions in the world.

I think that Wonderman should only fight 3-round fights. I don’t know when or why he became so Machida-esque in his ways, but it is frustrating to watch.

Please elaborate? His only recent losses are to the Champ and #3 Darren Till. I get his fights have been stinkers lately, but it correlates with the level of opposition. Karate isn't fun at the higher levels. Karateka's usually have a very cautious striking style. Same thing happened to Lyoto.

I go by motto: if you lose to a top 5 guy, then you shouldn't get another top 5 guy in the next fight. That rule doesn't apply to champs

same reason why rda and maia shouldnt have fought covington and usman back to back.n

I go by motto: if you lose to a top 5 guy, then you shouldn't get another top 5 guy in the next fight. That rule doesn't apply to champs

same reason why rda and maia shouldnt have fought covington and usman back to back.n

Oh OK you're being subjective. That makes sense to me too, but lately I've gotten in the habit of putting out the companies next probable move rather than my opinions, to not let myself down. Because other than solid match making, that's all the UFC has done to me.

I agree in that tiered system too though, when going up and down the rankings. I think guys looking for a title should beat a top 15 guy, then a top 10, followed by top 5. Vice versa for losses.

Let’s be real here . It’s no point in fighting wonderboy. It seems ifs only one way to beat him , and that’s to let him lead . He arguably beat till. He’s like champion 1-b , no point in having him take out future title challenges . It’s too difficult of a matchup . He just styled on masivdal .

Back