Laughing to death : Crawford straight clowns McGregor

Who? This guy?

belts.jpg

2 weight world champ, best light welterweight in the world and ranked as the 3rd p4p best in the world. Undefeated (something Conor isn't) at 31-0 too.

He's a nobody. Those boxing belts don't help your case.

To boxing fans he's actually very exciting and a world class talent. You embarrassed yourself a little here.

So you didn't read a fucking thing I wrote in that post?

I said he almost finished McGregor in the 3rd so you bring up 1, 2 and 4? And you're going to ignore how fight scoring works? And yeah, Diaz's margin in the 3rd was bigger than any other margin in the fight. And one of the judges agreed (see the 10-8 round). Maybe all of the judges agreed but still only gave him a 10-9 round.

I don't care how many times you've watched it when you can't even discuss the fight honestly (I never said Diaz won 1,2 or 4).
Of coarse I read your post it was only 14 f*cking wordz long. :D

All right... I should've expanded more on what you said about round 3 in my prior post since that is the round you brought up.

lol...that's fine if you don't care that I studied the fight. i just wanted to let you know that I know what I'm talking about before you speak of any more nonsense like "Nate almost finishing Conor in the 3rd." (much less at any time in the fight) Didn't happen. I don't know what you're thinking... it was no where near a finish at the end of the round. (assuming that's what you're speaking of) It was only anywhere near a finish for those who listen too much to the announcers or just want to talk sh*t about Conor. Nate got some good shots in... don't get me wrong... but he also missed a lot of shots that might look like they landed unless you look closely. Conor walked off fine to his corner.

Lets get real here... round 2 waz by far the most dominant round. He knocked Nate down twice. That's f*cking huge! that beats speculation about the end of round 3. nate's nervous system gave out on him & he couldn't hold himself up anymore with his feet. That waz extremely & criminally under scored by the judges. (Especially if they're going to give Nate a 10/8 for round 3) Nate did not knock Mac down in the 3rd. If any round was a 10/8... it was round 2 for Conor. That final flurry at the end was mostly fluff that didn't land.

Of coarse I read your post it was only 14 f*cking wordz long. :D

All right... I should've expanded more on what you said about round 3 in my prior post since that is the round you brought up.

lol...that's fine if you don't care that I studied the fight. i just wanted to let you know that I know what I'm talking about before you speak of any more nonsense like "Nate almost finishing Conor in the 3rd." (much less at any time in the fight) Didn't happen. I don't know what you're thinking... it was no where near a finish at the end of the round. (assuming that's what you're speaking of) It was only anywhere near a finish for those who listen too much to the announcers or just want to talk sh*t about Conor. Nate got some good shots in... don't get me wrong... but he also missed a lot of shots that might look like they landed unless you look closely. Conor walked off fine to his corner.

Lets get real here... round 2 waz by far the most dominant round. He knocked Nate down twice. That's f*cking huge! that beats speculation about the end of round 3. nate's nervous system gave out on him & he couldn't hold himself up anymore with his feet. That waz extremely & criminally under scored by the judges. (Especially if they're going to give Nate a 10/8 for round 3) Nate did not knock Mac down in the 3rd. If any round was a 10/8... it was round 2 for Conor. That final flurry at the end was mostly fluff that didn't land.

McGregor was in huge trouble at the end of the third. If you can't even acknowledge that you're not in a position to discuss the fight honestly. And it's just a fact that a judge scored it 10-8.

And yes, McGregor won the 2nd round pretty easily. I never said shit about it. You're just quoting me and going on a rant about nothing I even said.

McGregor was in huge trouble at the end of the third. If you can't even acknowledge that you're not in a position to discuss the fight honestly. And it's just a fact that a judge scored it 10-8.

And yes, McGregor won the 2nd round pretty easily. I never said shit about it. You're just quoting me and going on a rant about nothing I even said.
All right then... what do you think about the judge giving Nate a 10/8 for round 3 & not giving Conor a 10/8 for round 2?

I want to address what you said about "McGregor was in huge trouble"... because that's different than what you innitially said about "McGregor was almost finished")

I can turn the table on you as well.... "I never said Mac wasn't in trouble... I just said he wasn't close to being finished." There's a big difference. I don't feel he was in extreme trouble though. Likely knowing the round waz about to end, he layed back a bit & coasted it out. Not saying I like the strategy... but it certainly wasn't a game changing round. Not even close to Nate's nervous system giving out to where his legs would not support his weight any more. Mac stayed standing... Nate didn't... 3x... so if anyone gets a 10/8 round... it's Mac. That's why I keep bringing up those other rounds while you're focusing on 3. They are related because the judging is wacked. You can't hold the one judge giving nate a 10/ 8 round in my face as proof that mac was about to be finished... when they clearly made a mistake in light of the fact that Mac's nervous system didn't give out... where-as Nates did. (3x)

You brought up the judge that gave Nate a 10/8 round... so this is a valid response to that. The judge that did that should've also given Conor a 10/8 round for round 2 if he knew wtf he waz doing... but as we see so often in MMA judging... they often miss obvious things. I have the unique ability to re-watch it as many times as I want... where the judge only see it at the live event before scoring... so it makes sense why judges f*ck up.

I explained all that to nullify your post about how one judge gave round 3 a 10/8 for Nate but didn't see fit to give McGregor a 10/8 for round 2. I explained all that because you presented that as proof that Conor was about to be finished. I didn't need to explain any of that though because all you got to do is watch the end of the round & you will see that Conor WAS NOT about to be finished.

Last edited:
Good looking out bro... you did the right thing by calling me in. The resistance is in serious need of love & support now that Conor has taken 2 belts & is about to KO Floyd & then come back for a 3rd UFC title. Resisting the inevitable is a disease of denial that has consumed them. Worse part is that they don't even realize they are sick & in need of help. They fight it tooth & nail with nothing to really stand on for their gripes.

That's where our team steps in. We are here to rescue the resistance from an inevitable breakdown. By showing them the reality of what is happening we hope they can realize that Conor is like a rare comet flying through MMA at this particular time in history... & that we are lucky to be here while it is happening. The stories future generations tell could only pale in comparison to what it waz like to be here at this time right now enjoying the show. The resistance is missing everything & will one day regret that they were so blinded that they missed the whole thing... even though it was right there before their eyes. :oops:

In the end... our mission is to save souls. Their resistance will only sink them further & further into oblivion as Conor keeps winning. It's much better to except these truths now rather than later when they might be too deep to get out. @SHRHNS is one of the worse cases I've seen... but I have hope for him & I will personally offer a helping hand at my own risk, to help him overcome the sickness he has been consumed by. I can't promise anything...

...all we can ever do is try.
<{monica}>
If we can only bring one new soul to Conor, it will all be worth it.
{<Mcgoat}

What would be good is if this fight is close and then Mayweather is challenged to step into the Octagon which he will obviously refuse. That would be good for the sport of MMA. Unfortunately I have watched nearly all of Floyds fights and he has one of the greatest skill sets and ring IQ of any modern boxer...

ROFLMAO

That's all I got to say about Conor in boxing. Its amusing. I'm glad some in boxing are being entertained by his bullshit... rather than taking him seriously.

I've watched it 5 times. I'm still laughing my ass off.

hahahaha. thanks for the share ts

Terence Crawford the undefeated unified champ... That has actually defended his belts on multiple occasions.
He's not the unified champ yet.
He fights Julius Indongo on ESPN Saturday to see who becomes the first unified champ in any division since 2005 I believe.

For the MMA idiots, there are 4 main belts in all divisions. Being unified means you hold all 4 in that weight class. The WBO WBC WBA and IBF.

Makes more money than everyone in the UFC. Only Conors recent last 2 fights has he made just about or more money than Crawford.
This will be Conors last fight if he doesn't go lose to Khabib. So you can ask yourself in 5 years why Crawford's still making millions and Conors doing a book tour of "How I Lost It All and found Jesus"

Lol at you hookers making fun of Crawfords income <45>

Back