Laughing to death : Crawford straight clowns McGregor

The commonality here is that the MMA community laughed and jeered at McGregor for his odd training techniques and big mouth and then He won 2 belts. Now the boxing community is doing what I already saw the MMA community do.

{<jordan} What the fook was that? And I'm talking about Conor. Some new self-touchbutt shit?

The commonality here is that the MMA community laughed and jeered at McGregor for his odd training techniques and big mouth and then He won 2 belts. Now the boxing community is doing what I already saw the MMA community do.
Gifted a shot at his second. Never defended his first.

Training techniques got him son'd by NATE DIAZ in two separate fights lmao. It's funny. Nate is a great fightet; natural talent for the sport and a heart and chin of granite. Great cardio and great hands, even greater jitz. But he's like, the guy people beat to show how good they are because. Basically a gatekeeper. Fringe top 10.

You would think he's the 225lb boxing and jiu jitsu champ with Jones' reach who just hopped over to MMA to take Conor's soul.

The fight itself is a joke and I can't believe how many people think Conor has a chance to win.

Those uppercuts he was practicing were exactly what gave him a 1 minute KO over Brimage, who was 3-0 in the UFC at the time.

Can't count Conor out anymore

{<jordan} What the fook was that? And I'm talking about Conor. Some new self-touchbutt shit?

Yes, it was.

I can understand why Conner inspired so many latent homosexual posters. The clothes, the weird training habits...

Training techniques got him son'd by NATE DIAZ in two separate fights lmao.

1-1, including several knockdowns for Conor.

But please, stay salty and gotten to.

Pwned.

I can already smell the boxing elitists registering accounts to troll the Sherdog heavies.

Back