Latinos for Trump founder warns of ‘taco trucks on every corner’

not sure I'm seeing the downside here

He is right Mexican food is very dominant you will have taco trucks in every corner and all your food will be spicy and sour, even the sweets.

Enjoy your virgin taste buds we are coming to rape them, you think Cologne was bad? wait until McDonalds starts serving hot sauce instead of ketchup.

Fortunately he's brown, and he cannot be racist. I'm not even sure why they questioned him.

For a guy who's claim to lead is being a master executive and delegator he sure does have some comically bad surrogates working for him. I guess there aren't very many Latinos for Trump to pick from.

He is right Mexican food is very dominant you will have taco trucks in every corner and all your food will be spicy and sour, even the sweets.

Enjoy your virgin taste buds we are coming to rape them, you think Cologne was bad? wait until McDonalds starts serving hot sauce instead of ketchup.

The tricks on you. We're going to do to tacos what we did to Chinese food.

General Santa Ana Tacos de Lengua.

Seems like an apocalypse scenario for Trump supporters.

I'm wondering why there aren't taco trucks on every corner already. Sounds like a great idea.

Here in New Mexico, they are on every other corner though.

It's bullshit how badly I now want some tacos. Not fish either. Although I could settle. :cool:

Well Mexico overtook the US in the fattest nations In the world rankings -- the US will not take that laying down.

Can't beat them, join them

Taco busses

Is that what were calling them now?
2523551808_79d9b5f8b1.jpg

That's the wrong kind of warning, especially if you like Mexican or Tex Mex food like most people in the U.S. do.

I'm a Trump supporter, but I'm cool with taco trucks on every corner. I could legit eat Mexican food for every meal.

Back