I'd like to change that. So where are
all my beautiful latinas & latinos that
can help a mf'r out!?

Here are some of my favorites.
Only rules: The artist has to at least
originate from latin america. Whether
it be through genealogy, nationality
or whatever. & if there are lyrics,
it's preferable that they aren't in english.
Also, yes, Brazil's included.

Ok, go!

This man is considered the GOAT of merenque urbano.

edit, I must admit, I think the latin dance moves are much better than a lot that is out there.

Last edited:
Go all over these latin beats, makes me want to go to the Caribbean this summer for all that big azz.

Banda sinaloense.

I listen to latin stations all the time. I have no idea what they are saying, but I prefer. I mean I understand some words because i took spanish in high school, and i hear words like sexo, and i can gues.

Now all the songs I posted are from PR and DR. I wonder how popular these songs and singers are in central Murica, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, ARgentina, Brazil, and Spain.

I listen to latin stations all the time. I have no idea what they are saying, but I prefer. I mean I understand some words because i took spanish in high school, and i hear words like sexo, and i can gues.

Now all the songs I posted are from PR and DR. I wonder how popular these songs and singers are in central Murica, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, ARgentina, Brazil, and Spain.

Its popular enough to make me hate them.

Its popular enough to make me hate them.

If it gets airplayed enought to make people nauseate, then I say it is pretty popular. I just always thought there was just this intense rivalry and dislike between some of the Latin countries especially those that are in the tropics.

If it gets airplayed enought to make people nauseate, then I say it is pretty popular. I just always thought there was just this intense rivalry and dislike between some of the Latin countries especially those that are in the tropics.

Its popular in the gym, and it used to be popular in the clubbing scene for the sexual overtones, i find it incredibly obsecene.

Back