latifi just CALLED out DC

He beat pedro and osp. Very solid wins imo. Underrated guy latifi is. But that bader ko is still fresh on my mind. He needa to beat a glover or volkan before getting a titleshot.

The thing with the bader KO is, Latifi knocked Bader on his ass on the first round which was crazy and he was advancing for most of the fight. Then in the second round Bader tried to shoot Latifi stuffed his takedown and was also doing good, but that Bader, in my opinion never meant that knee KO to the head, it was a regular body kick. It just so happened that Latifi went for the take down the same time that Bader went for the body kick, very unlucky timing. I dont think Bader knew latifi was going for a takedown, or that Latifi knew that bader was going for a kick, it was a split second unlucky decision for Latifi (dove right into Bader's knee). If anything though, that Bader knockout made Latifi give up the glove for a year, and he was training non stop in Thailand with good thai boxers and back home so he improved his game.

He knows DC is booked for the foreseeable future. Wasting his time with an unrealistic call out is a rookie error :(

Gus was the fight to hype.

who the fuck has Gus beat to be next in line. lol Gus fans are hilarious.

I think people have been assuming he’s next in line since the Jones fight, which was almost 5 years ago, because he lost some close title fights lol.

Why? DC can't fight until at least September...

I thought it was "your reaction gif" thread..

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Back