Last Week Tonight

s karlyle

الجسر
@Brown
Reaction score
Is there a conservative version of Last Week Tonight?
A show that substantiates views with actual facts...

I feel as if I could use information from this show to shut virtually all the horrible arguments many people try to make on this site but I like to challenge myself also most of my arguing or debating is done out of boredom.

But seriously is there a conservative alternative to this show??

Pretty much all conservative talk radio hosts use the same format.

Play clip of Nancy Pelosi saying something. Compare it to 'real facts' (which are often just as subjective as the statements in the clip...).

The problem is, conservative comedians aren't funny...

The 5 on fox is terrible...and the "half hour news hour " was shit.

Not sure what it is...

I think the only conservative who found success with comedy was Dennis Miller.

Liberals laugh at comedians.

Conservatives laugh at liberals. SJW freakout videos are funnier than anything a comedian could possibly come up with.

right wingers arent funny, being funny is associated with being intelligent

The problem is, conservative comedians aren't funny...

The 5 on fox is terrible...and the "half hour news hour " was shit.

Not sure what it is...

I think the only conservative who found success with comedy was Dennis Miller.

I'm not into standup/tv comedy (& can definitely see why it appeals more to liberals) but I've always thought Adam Carolla's podcasts are kind of funny.

Well I think you've already been answered. The reason why you will never see conservative versions of shows like Last Week Tonight or the Daily Show is because the facts are normally not on that side of the aisle. Republicans intentionally lie to people to only benefit their own bottom line (Democrats do this to just normally not so egregious). Therefore it's easier to make fun of these retarded corrupt fuckers because let's be real…

It's really easy to make fun of stupid people.

all I have to say about the OP is
<36>

Is there a conservative version of Last Week Tonight?
A show that substantiates views with actual facts...

I feel as if I could use information from this show to shut virtually all the horrible arguments many people try to make on this site but I like to challenge myself also most of my arguing or debating is done out of boredom.

But seriously is there a conservative alternative to this show??

Find a guest you'd be interested in listening to an interview with and sample a variety of conservative/libertarian hosts speaking with them.

Dave Rubin was a great interview on Louder with Crowder for example, as both are known for wanting dialogue and debate and consensus where possible with those with opposing views. I think that full episode is still free on youtube, or maybe just the interview section. Crowder puts ridiculous sketches into his show and a good deal of jokes in general and is self-deprecating in his style a lot, to the point of outright embarrassing himself in some of the sketches, which is something I wasn't familiar with in the greater liberal info-tainment world.

**edit

Reason I brought him up too is his videos list all of his sources in the information area, and he actively encourages people to check them out.

Find a guest you'd be interested in listening to an interview with and sample a variety of conservative/libertarian hosts speaking with them.

Dave Rubin was a great interview on Louder with Crowder for example, as both are known for wanting dialogue and debate and consensus where possible with those with opposing views. I think that full episode is still free on youtube, or maybe just the interview section. Crowder puts ridiculous sketches into his show and a good deal of jokes in general and is self-deprecating in his style a lot, to the point of outright embarrassing himself in some of the sketches, which is something I wasn't familiar with in the greater liberal info-tainment world.

**edit

Reason I brought him up too is his videos list all of his sources in the information area, and he actively encourages people to check them out.

Checking out now. Not bad so far...

Back