Last night proved Canelo > GGG.

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Ggg got exposed last night. He hasn't fought top notch competition like Canelo has and last night proved that when against cream of the crop guys he just isn't all he is cut out to be.

Canelo meanwhile is proven and battle tested against top competition. If they ever do fight Canelo will take it.

^ Trolls every subforum. Nothing to see here.

Lemieux isn't top? fuck outta here

Canelo will stop ggg late in the fight. Canelo has more gas that lasts throughout the entire fight. When ggg starts to drag his feet canelo will connect real hard. Also canelo has better training and dieting,so naturally hes much bigger than ggg.

By the way. I dont like canelo or boxing for that matter. Boxing is almost as boring as soccer imho. I watched the fight last night because i was at a billiars hall in my little town and they had it on. Not very many people were there for the fight, When canelo fights the billiard charges at the door for the fight and it gets packed.

Boxing blows!

No matter what forum you visit on this, you still have a Cloner fan posting dirt.

Is this Rico's dupe?

Rozier calling it like it is, calls Canelo a bitch.

Ggg got exposed last night. He hasn't fought top notch competition like Canelo has and last night proved that when against cream of the crop guys he just isn't all he is cut out to be.

Canelo meanwhile is proven and battle tested against top competition. If they ever do fight Canelo will take it.
Lol you're an idiot. More like Jacobs would mop the floor with canelo and ggg would still ko canelo.. but that pansy will never step into a ring with ggg

At this point I seriously think Conor has a chance against Triple G.

There has been a lot of shit chatted in this forum since the fight but this is the stand out post! Well played sir!
And if you're actually being serious I assume you've recently suffered a head injury and you should get it looked at

Jacobs would have beaten Canelo.

jeah canelo fought a light heavyweight guy with a bigger size and reach advantage....

Back