Last Migrant Rescue Ship in the Mediterranean Had Its Registration Revoked

Yawn, when are you far leftests going to realize that nations are now standing up and resisting your attempt to destroy the west? There is a reason why nations are swinging to and electing those that actually love their nations.

Even the Dalai Lama is against you lol...

I would have no problem sending them to Tunisia.
But in that case, you would have the issue that Tunisia won't let you dock in its harbors.
EU transfers billions to Tunisia in financial aid, threaten to cut off the money supply and eventually they come around!

EU transfers billions to Tunisia in financial aid, threaten to cut off the money supply and eventually they come around!

I think that would make the problem worse. Tunisia still has working systems in place.
Withholding aid or flooding them with even more refugees would probably collapse those system turning them into a second Lybia.

I think that would make the problem worse. Tunisia still has working systems in place.
Withholding aid or flooding them with even more refugees would probably collapse those system turning them into a second Lybia.
Still a better option than flooding Europe with economic migrants!

Still a better option than flooding Europe with economic migrants!

Well, I would just close the borders to Italy and let them deal with it :).
It is not my our problem they can't protect their own borders.
I mean a lot of those smugglers are linked with the Italian mafia anyway.
So Italiens are at least a little bit complicit in the issue. The Mafia is another thing of Italien origin that terrorizes most of the western world.
They are basically criminals that can't protect its own borders. Those are two strikes in my book. I think is time someone makes inquires if Italy couldn't use a little more freedom.

Well, I would just close the borders to Italy and let them deal with it :).
It is not my our problem they can't protect their own borders.
I mean a lot of those smugglers are linked with the Italian mafia anyway.
So Italiens are at least a little bit complicit in the issue. The Mafia is another thing of Italien origin that terrorizes most of the western world.
They are basically criminals that can't protect its own borders. Those are two strikes in my book. I think is time someone makes inquires if Italy couldn't use a little more freedom.

You're either trolling or you really think that shit, not sure wich is more retard... but just for teh fun, lwet's take on it

You speak all that nostalgic nazi crap but at same time keep drinking from merkel boob.
'45 german right madness with 2018 german left (pretending to be right) madness... the worst of both worlds LOL

More on detail, the mafia is a parasite feeding on an existing phenom.
And still mafia (wich is a criminal org and should not exist) did'nt anything to boost that immigration to significant levels... i may drop totally out of my ass 5% and still seem a lot... REALLY a lot
Mafia did'nt created it, mafia did money out of it

Much more did FRANCE (+Obama) destroying Gaddafi's regime. While Italy used to have the berlusconi anti-immigration deal with him (one of the few good berlusconi things), and opposed France.
Too bad when Obama joined it was'nt possible for us make much geopolitical opposition.
Let's add frenchies after giving the throne to macron and the paint is complete

Much more did you nordic cucks promising third worlders free $$$ (€) to mass invade, except regret it when blew up in your face.
Not a case merkel herself is keeping low profile against Italy, as she know Italy position right now could reflect the sentiment of many germans too, so as the smart politician she is she does'nt want to open oppose who speak for theyr own people

You speak about "defend borders" wich is what we're doing and EU criticize us for
We want to improve tools to defend borders and again is what we're doing and EU criticize us for
We express the opposition to EUs uncontrolled mass immigration and EU criticize us for it

We italians voted a government that's trying to oppose EU bullshit
You voted a leader that promoted dat mass blind immigration plan over actual german people and demonize germans calling out her shit... neonazi, all of them for sure
Now she's more embarassed and silent, but still she's still in power

You mad "migrants" (new name of illegals it seem) don't want stay here Italy and come to you?
Is because they're not welcome here (not in the EU way), and they can get better deal moving to your home for free shit.
And sad to tell you, but you will see more of that
As long this government stay, the free shit for them here will be less and less.
Even if we actually stop the migration wave, the ones already here will try to get into the free-shit-northern-cuckland
Easier than deport them actually, specially with EU doing nothing to help deportations

Also lol at keep trying project some kind of 2018 german toughness
The german nazi grandpa you seem to worship (while being a merkel puppy, lol) will be kicking your soft butt for what mama merkel done to germans
Koln NYE, and mama all busy just covering the not-nice shit, instead be mad at barbarians assaulting germany's daughters
But hey, the power want that and germans obey the power, even when the order is to be cucked hard as possible.
Otherwise you're in TV as a neonazi, i guess

What next northern pretender thing? 2018 Swedish vikings toughness?
Shit scared as we speak
Oh+hai+captain+sweden+_2ec86c9482338b454a5892124a420565.png

This will be a good temporary solution if EU actually wanted to do something against the phenom.
But EU think Italy should get more of it.

Fix Libya and deal/treat with Tunisia can do the trick, but there is'nt the political will
Also the famous outside-europe centers are the obvious solution, and again EU don't like the idea

EU slow demolition of european nations should go on, can't let these nationalistic governments score points... not even in favor of european people

You're either trolling or you really think that shit, not sure wich is more retard... but just for teh fun, lwet's take on it

You speak all that nostalgic nazi crap but at same time keep drinking from merkel boob.
'45 german right madness with 2018 german left (pretending to be right) madness... the worst of both worlds LOL

And still mafia (wich is a criminal org and should not exist) did'nt anything to boost that immigration to significant levels... i may drop totally out of my ass 5% and still seem a lot... REALLY a lot

Much more did FRANCE (+Obama) destroying Gaddafi's regime. While Italy used to have the berlusconi anti-immigration deal with him (one of the few good berlusconi things), and opposed France.
Too bad when Obama joined it was'nt possible for us make much geopolitical opposition.

Much more did you nordic cucks promising third worlders free $$$ (€) to mass invade, except regret it when blew up in your face.
Not a case merkel herself is keeping low profile against Italy, as she know Italy position right now could reflect the sentiment of many germans too, so as the smart politician she is she does'nt want to open oppose who speak for theyr own people

You speak about "defend borders" wich is what we're doing and EU criticize us for
We want to improve tools to defend borders and again is what we're doing and EU criticize us for
We express the opposition to EUs uncontrolled mass immigration and EU criticize us for it

You voted a leader that promoted dat mass blind immigration plan over actual german people and demonize germans calling out her shit... neonazi, all of them for sure

You mad "migrants" (new name of illegals it seem) don't want stay here Italy and come to you?
Is because they're not welcome here (not in the EU way), and they can get better deal moving to your home for free shit.
As long this government stay, the free shit for them here will be less and less.
Even if we actually stop the migration wave, the ones already here will try to get into the free-shit-northern-cuckland
Easier than deport them actually, specially with EU doing nothing to help deportations

The german nazi grandpa you seem to worship (while being a merkel puppy, lol) will be kicking your soft butt for what mama merkel done to germans
Koln NYE, and mama all busy just covering the not-nice shit, instead be mad at barbarians assaulting germany's daughters
But hey, the power want that and germans obey the power, even when the order is to be cucked hard as possible.

Shit scared as we speak

That sounds an awful lot like Italien excuses.
Like when you were unable to take Greece in 1940 or started the war in North Africa or were unable to hold the flank during the breakout attempt in Stalingrad.

Nothing is ever your fault.
Huge deficit is the fault of the Euro.
Huge numbers of unemployment are the fault of Europen policies and migrants.
Unable to protect your border that's the fault from cuck nordic countries.

Even tho you have people cross the Mediterranean since the 1950's.
Now somehow its the Germans fault that you can't protect your borders? Not your own incompetence, laziness, and corruption?
I mean you geniuses have just voted Berlusconi back into politics. I guess that's Germanys fault as well.

Let me ask you a simply question. Is there anyone that would prevent Italy from protection its borders via force?
Its just your own cowardliness and incompetence preventing that. Hungary can protect its borders just fine.

That sounds an awful lot like Italien excuses.
Like when you were unable to take Greece in 1940 or started the war in North Africa or were unable to hold the flank during the breakout attempt in Stalingrad.
Oh yes pls, more WW2 bullshit... feed me

I mean you geniuses have just voted Berlusconi back into politics. I guess that's Germanys fault as well.
Wich literally did'nt happened
2018 Elections
Risultati%20Politiche%202018_def2.jpg

Berlusconi's Forza Italia is that 14,02% (losing even in the group with it's back then ally Lega)
And current government is Movimento 5 Stelle 32,37% + Lega 17,60% (with Lega taking a lot of power since then, for many the stronger party of the two)

Let me ask you a simply question. Is there anyone that would prevent Italy from protection its borders via force?
Its just your own cowardliness and incompetence preventing that.

"Cowardliness"?
As if this
_scirocco.jpg

will actually need "bravery" (german bravery i guess?) and militar valor to sink this?
barcone_immigrati.jpg

Keep being a walking joke, you're entertaining

Shit scared as we speak
I don’t know what the fuck you just said but it touched me in the heart.

"Cowardliness"?
As if this

What I mean is you can completely take control of your borders.
There is nothing stopping you. There is no standing Army preventing you from doing that.

The problem is that people like you and a lot of other right wingers are just so weak.
If I would believe the Fatherland is under invasion from migrants or there is a globalist conspiracy against the Reich.
I would be doing something against that instead of posting memes.
Like joining a party or starting my own so you could actually change something.

I think every EU country should have a nationwide vote on whether or not to accept any economic migrants.

Good chance every single EU country ends up with more no votes than yes.

I think every EU country should have a nationwide vote on whether or not to accept any economic migrants.

Good chance every single EU country ends up with more no votes than yes.

That is already the case. It works like this they come to Europe and apply for Asylum and the Asylum request has to be processed.
That can take some time. And if not granted they will be kicked out which will take time again.
But economic migrants can't stay in Europe. If your Asylum request is denied you have to leave.

What Europe has to do it (besides working in North Africa to have fewer people come) is to make it faster to process Asylum claims.
And especially make it faster to deport them after.
And you should also classify more countries as safe so that you can decline the Asylym claim. Of course, legit Asylum seekers should still be able to get it.

Back